26

»» Felix P.O.V. ««

Both Naomi and Maya weren't on the room or even in the house anymore so I took the chance to talk to Oscar about Naomi.

"There's something on my mind that I need to tell someone." Oscar said before I could say something.

"You know you can tell me anything." I assured him.

"I know, that's why I need your help for something." I nodded. "I like Naomi...a lot...and I want to ask her to be my girlfriend but the problem is that I don't know if she feels the same." he said a bit sad.

"Are you kidding me?!" he furrowed one eyebrow. "Do you ever notice the way she looks at you? Better, do you really that yesterday they were talking about Madison Beer and Jack Gilinsky?"

"Weren't they?" I looked at him with an 'are you serious?' look.

"Of course not. I can't believe that you actually believed them."

"Was I supposed to say to them 'Hey girls, I know you're not telling the truth but it's okay though. Everybody loves to be fooled' and then smile at them?!"

"Okay, that's not what you wanted to ask me right?!" I changed the subject.

"No. Can you help me prepare n awesome date?"

"Sure. We can also ask Maya for help. She can keep Naomi busy." I smiled at him.

"Great idea. Can you talk to her? And you guys can give some ideas also." he smiled, probably to the thought of going on a date with Naomi.

"The most important right now is for you to ask her out." he nodded and then we got downstairs to play videogames.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

The girls got home giggling and they seemed really happy, I guess shopping does that to girls?

"Why are you giggling?" Olly asked. The four of us (boys) were watching Family Guy on the TV.

"Oh nothing. We were just remembering something that Lucas told us." Emma replied.

"Lucas? Who is Lucas?" Omar asked a little jealous.

"Is someone I met in line to get our orders." Maya said smiling. Now I was the one felling a bit jealous.

"Apparently is also a dancer and recognized her for dancing for you guys." Naomi looked at the four of us.

"Great." I said a little harsh.

"Someone is jealous." I heard Ellie kind of singing that phrase.

"If your talking about me, you're totally wrong." I glanced at her.

"Am I ?" that was actually a great question. Was she wrong at all? Am I jealous of that guy Lucas? I don't even know him. Yeah, I'm definitely not jealous.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Eyyo!!!

*What's up?!

*I know that lately I've been posting shorter chapters, but all of that as a purpose and you will get it on the next chapters.

*Vote and comment your opinions please. Don't be shy!!! I don't bite...

P.S.: I just want to tell you that I really love you a lot!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Bye ☾