10

We saw some doors open, so we sprinted down the stair to the kitchen and after a while we saw the most hilarious thing ever...all the team including Daff and Kat, entering the room looking like zombies. Not with scary faces but with funny faces.

Naomi and I kept laughing to the point our stomach is hurting and we are crying from laughing.

"Hahahaha...your...your face. You should've seen...your face." Naomi says in between laughs and I agree with her laughing even more.~

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny." Omar said "I even fell off my bed and now my bum hurts." Everyone stars laughing.

"Okay, sorry. We thought it would be a great idea to make your first morning living with us different." I said.

"It's okay. Let's get ready for rehearsals." I heard Kat say and we all nodded.

We all finished our breakfast and prepared to rehearsals. When everyone was ready, we got in the van and went to the studio.

The studio was so big that if I separate myself from the rest of the team, I would be lost there, although I've been there for my audition.

We enter in a room with some mirrors, similar to the audition one and we put our bags down and line up in front of the boys. I was in the middle of Theo and Naomi and in front of Felix...again...this is too much coincidence in my opinion.

"Alright, we are gonna start with 'King of the Radio' okay?" Olly said and we all nodded.

They start to teach us the choreography and after a while we start to practice with music.

The music was playing and we were dancing. It's the first time I'm hearing their music and I'm loving it, it's really good.

Tonight we bring the party

Go crazy, get naughty

Just feel that heat inside the beat and get this party started

It's time to dance the cha-cha

Freak out go crazy blah-blah

Everybody be singing that nah-nah

To the new school radio gaga

This is my favourite part of the song because they may or may not lift their T-shirts and show their abs...hahaha, though they do that, that's not why I like this part. It's because I really like the choreography.

We decided to do a break from rehearsals to drink some water and eat if anyone want to...yeah, I'm guilty for that one, I was the one who told that I wanted to eat and they giggled of me, it's okay though.

After the break, we learn more new choreographies, for example we learn 'Build a Girl', 'Roller Coaster', 'Buzzkill' and a some more.

We went home and realised that we need more food. I volunteer myself to go buy food, but I needed someone to come with me. Felix told that we could come with me but we thought it wasn't a good idea because the fans would recognize him and start to make rumours about him being with a girl, so Naomi volunteered herself.

We are on our way to the supermarket and we pass near some girls, one blond and the other brunette, and heard them talk.

"Did you saw Felix' tweet about the new dancers?" the blond one asked.

"No, but I saw Omar's tweet about that." the brunette girl said."I really want to know who they are." the blond nodded.

Naomi and looked at each other and we kept walking.

"What do you think is going to be their reaction when they saw us perform with the guys?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I hope it's good and they don't send us hate." I agree with her,I really hope they like us because if they don't it's going to be like hell to us and the boys will get verry sad about it...

We got to the supermarket and bought the things they wrote in a paper and some stuff for ourselves. When we were paying, the lady looked at us with a weird look. Probably she looked at us that way because most part of the things we bought was junk food and it was a lot of stuff just for two girls.

We got home and left the bags in the kitchen. Naomi asked me if I could put the things we bought in place alone because she wanted to take a shower and I told her it was fine.

I was struggling to put the cookies in the shelf because it was very high for me since I'm short. Suddenly I felt a someone behind me and a hand grab the pack I was holding, putting it in the right place.

"Thanks." I turned and saw Felix.

"You're welcome!!" we smile.

We were really close, smiling and staring at each other and at some point we heard someone clearing his throat. We step back and saw Oscar leaning in the doorway smiling.

"Um, hi Oscar. What's up?" It's getting awkward in here.

"Oh nothing, I was just seeing you guys help each other with the groceries." he stood there smiling.

"Okay." Felix said slowly "And why are you smiling like an idiot?"

"First of all, I'm not smiling like an idiot." he seemed hurt by what Felix said, but in a playful way. "And second, I'm smiling because you are so cute...I can't handle it."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Eyyo!!!

* This chapter is longer, because the last was a bit smaller.

*I'm officially done with 10th grade!!!! What grade are you in? Or going to be next year or something like that? I want to know more about uo my lovely readers.

*I looked through the other chapters and changed a few thing. So if want to read it again, go ahead.

Please keep voting and commenting what you think about my story so far, I appreciate...thanks ^.^

P.S.: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Bye ☾