8

In the distance I saw a house. It's simply perfect !! I was lost in my thoughts and enjoying the view of the house that I didn't even notice that Felix was calling me.

"Mae" he shouted loud enough for me to hear, but not loud enough to the point that the whole neighborhood knows that my name is Maya, though we have almost no neighbors.

"Yeah, sorry" I blushed a little.

"We are here, aren't you coming?" He said and opened the car door out and then opened my giving me permission to leave the car.

"What a gentleman," I said and he blushed a bit.

"Anything for you princess Mae" he bowed and smiled. My face automatically went red. It seems that it's becoming a habit he call me princess, it's not that I don't like it, actually I don't mind at all ... it's just that it's a bit strange.

"You look cute when you blush you know?" He smiled because he knew that if he say that I would blush even more. But what's the matter with me? I've never blushed so much in my entire life.

"If you say those things I blush ever more." I said the obvious.

"I know, that's why I said it." I just rolled my eyes.

It wasn't necessary to open the front door to see that almost or even everyone had arrived because they were making a lot of noise. But when I say a lot, I really mean A LOT of noise. Felix and I looked at each other and laughed. He opened the door and we could see everyone getting along with each other as if they know each person for many years.

"MAYA !!" as he saw me, Theo came running up towards me and just hugged me

"Theo...I need to breathe," he dropped the hug and laughed.

"Hey Maya, hey Felix" they said all together

"Hello" as they had spoken at the same time, me and Felix did the same and looked at each other with a smile.

"Aw, that cute." I heard Ellie say and both,  Felix and I blushed with her comment.

"Okay, maybe it's better to stop because the lovebirds here are already getting uncomfortable" with this everybody turns into laugh besides Felix and I that are worse than tomatoes.

"Can you please stop." Felix asked and they gave another laugh and continued to talk to each other.

After a while, we all join in the middle of the living room to decide with whom we were sharing rooms because there were only five bedrooms available to us without counting with Daff and Kat.

Ellie and Noah were in one of the rooms, because they are siblings and didn't care to stay together; Naomi and Emma asked to be together because they are childhood friends; Theo and I get another room; Felix and Oscar were with another room and Omar and OG stayed with another ... for now is no longer OG, but Olly because he prefers it that way ...so, Omar and Olly were with another.

Each went to leave their stuff on the room that it was destined and my room and Theo is in front of Felix and Oscar's room, alongside with Ellie and Noah's room and Naomi and Emma's room. Our room is beautiful, has two single beds resembling a bunk bed. Our whole room is vintage, it's so cute. We have a bathroom just for us and a huge wardrobe. It's wonderful.

Theo and I leaved our stuff, choosing our bed. I got the bottom bunk and he got the other.

After leaving everything in my room, I left it. What I didn't expect was that someone came out the same time as me. I closed the door and as soon as I turned, I saw a smiling Felix.

"I wasn't expecting you to come out at the same time as me." He said.

"Me neither," he smiled softly and I felt my face heating up. Why? Why is this happening all the time when I'm with him?

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Eyyo!!!           

*Sorry, this chapter is a bit smaller. I promise I'll make bigger chapters.

*From now on, I have a lot of time to write new chapters because school is almost over for me...just one more week, I think I can handle it...

*OMG!!! CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE 1.1K VIEWS ON THIS?!?!?!?!  YOU ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO FREAKING MUCH I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT....THANK YOU SO MUCH

Please keep voting and commenting what you think about my story so far, I appreciate...thanks ^.^

P.S.: Sorry if I freaked out, it's just that this means a lot to me!!!

(the picture is Theo and Maya's bedroom)

Bye ☾