27

Before the chapter, I want to apologize because I said I would post the chapter five or six ago but I didn't had the time to finish the chapter and to update. I'm really really sorry. But you probably don't want to read what I have to say, you just want to read the chapter...so, here's the chapter.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I don't really know why, but Felix is acting a little bit weird ever since we talked about Lucas yesterday. It seems like is jealous, but I know that can't be the reason because I don't think he likes me that way.

Anyway, changing the subject...all the girls have an idea how they want to decorate their rooms already and so do I. We talked to Kat and Daff about Ellie and I have one bedroom to ourselves and Naomi and Emma have to share, they said one of them could move to the guest room since we don't really have any guests at home and even if we have they can stay with one of us in our rooms. We also talked to the guys because they also sharing rooms and they said it was fine by them. So all the girls have a room for themselves now. That's pretty cool because when I was sharing with Theo was a little difficult because although he's gay, he's still a guy and isn't the same as sharing with a girl...but it was still awesome, we would talk during a long period of time about everything that's was going on with our lives.

At the moment we are all shopping for what's necessary for re-decorate our rooms. We split up into pairs. The pairs are Felix and I, Oscar and Naomi, Omar and Emma and last but not least Olly and Ellie.

Felix and I have already found some really cool stuff to re-decorate my room and as it seems, so have the others. We decided we already have enough stuff for our rooms so we're heading home.

We got home and after like 20 minutes, the truck with our furniture arrived. In the store, when we choose what we want we asked if there was any possibility for them to deliver our stuff at our house and they said that was no problem.

»» After three days ««

We've been redecorating our room this past three days and I think the room are awesome.

I'm in my room putting the last stuff in place and Felix is helping me. About two days ago, he talked to me about Oscar asking Naomi out and asked for some help. I decided to help them because I want to see my friends happy and I believe they are happier together.

"Oscar asked Naomi out yesterday." I said breaking the silence between us, even though this was a great type of silence.

"I know, he told me. You should've seen his face when he told me." he looked at me with a smile.

"Yeah, Naomi was also very happy. They are so cute."

We finished everything we were doing and then we decided to play video games.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

I was about to go to sleep when I heard my phone noticing me I had received a text message.

Sandy G ☀ : I hope you sleep well. Remember, if you need something, just shout and I will go to your room immediately. Goodnight and sweet dream Moon!!!

I smiled at his text, but I must admit that it's odd because he is in the room in front of mine.

Me: You could've just came to my room and tell me that personally!

Sandy G ☀ Yeah I know, but wanted to do this one time just because.

Me: Haha, you're such a weirdo...but I liked that you texted me. Goodnight Sandy G.

Sandy G ☀ : Goodnight Moon ❤️☾.

After reading this, I simply fell asleep.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Eyyo!!!

*HELLO!!!

*I've already apologize for this very late update. So I won't do it again.

*Vote and comment your opinions please. Don't be shy!!! I don't bite...

P.S.: I just want to tell you that I really love you a lot!!! ❤️❤️❤️

P.S.S.: I hope you still love me after this mistake I made -.-

Bye ☾