9

After we left our stuff in the 'Fooo House', Felix and I went to a park near the house and we took a seat on a bench.

"You know, I realised something today." Felix sounded thoughtful.

"Oh really?! Good for you!" I said it in a playful way and giggle a little.

"Are you messing with me, miss?" I definitely am.

"Me? No!! I wouldn't do such thing!" I just burst out laughing.

"Sure you wouldn't." He also starts to laugh along with me. "As I was saying before the princess here making fun of me, I realised that we don't know much of each other."

"That's right...so what do you want to do about that?" I asked.

"How about..." he thought for a while "...we play 20 questions?"

"Fine for me." I smiled " So, can I start?" he nodded "Let's start easy with you...um, what's your favourite color?"

"Blue. What's your favourite food?"

"Ooh, this is hard..." Felix laugh "why are laughing?"

"Because you think it's hard to know what your favourite food is" he just kept laughing at me.

"Yeah, if you love food like I do you would understand." I giggle "So, tell me than what is your favourite food?"

"It's pizza...wait, no actually is fondue...or maybe it's not. Ugh, okay right, it is hard to know." I widen a smile.

"See, told you." He nodded.

We kept playing the game, until we reached the 20th question. When we reached it we went home because we thought it was best this way.

We arrived at home and went our separate ways. As I was hungry, I went to the kitchen and grab some cookies. After that, I went to my room, check my social media and eventually I fell asleep.

»»» Next Day «««

The moon has disappeared and that means I have to wake up and get out of my bed because the rehearsals for the tour start today.

I went to the bathroom, did my morning routine and then I put on some clothes. I packed my bag for the dance rehearsals.

When I got to the kitchen, Naomi was the only person awake so I had an idea.

"Good morning" I smiled to her.

"Hello Maya, everything alright?" she asked a little unsure of my smile.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Your smile is slightly different in my opinion."

"That is because I had an awesome idea" she grinned as I was doing.

"I'm already linking living here!!" she said looking excited "what is it?"

" Everyone is still asleep right?" she nodded "so, I thought we could make the very first morning of them slightly different from what they are used to. What do you think?"

"I totally agree, do you know how to wake them?"

"I was thinking that we could make some kind of an annoying noise."

"That is for sure what we are gonna do, but what kind of noise?" she had a thinking expression "Do we have some kind of speaker here?" she was smiling.

"I think they have one"

"How about we start a really loud music like Tsunami or something and put it really, really, really loud?"

"Great idea!!" I grinned and we prepared everything for the 'Waking up'. It's going to be awesome...I wonder how their expressions are going to be.

"Ready?" Naomi asked me.

"Yes, they are going to be mad, but they will forget it eventually."

"Probably they're gonna be mad for like two to five minutes." I giggled. "Let's do this." as soon as she said it, the song 'Boneless' from Steve Aoki starts to play REALLY loud, I can't event hear myself thinking.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Eyyo!!!           

*This chapter took a lot less time to update right?!

*I stil can't belive that I have 1.1K reads on my book!! This is so awesome.

 Please keep voting and commenting what you think about my story so far, I appreciate...thanks ^.^

P.S.: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Bye ☾