16

Felix and I were heading to the place we will have dinner and when we got there, for our surprise there were some fans outside the restaurant.

"Are you ready?" Felix asked looking at the fans.

"For what?!" he looked at me.

"To face the fans." he said as it was obvious. "you know they will make comments about being together on dinner time, probably they will start rumors about us."

"I think I can handle it" I giggled.

We got out of the car and soon we were surrounded with fans. It was so weird, they were all talking at the same time and very loud...I don't know how the boys handle this.

"Felix, can I take a picture with you and Maya please?" I heard one of them ask to Felix.

"If Maya don't mind, it's okay by me." I nodded giving the sign that I don't mind taking a picture.

»» Felix P.O.V. ««

Today I asked Maya to come dinner with me. When I saw her on the stairs talking to Naomi, I almost fainted. She is so gorgeous. I think I 'm falling for this girl and for once I don't mind at all. Every time I had fall for some girl I was scared she could hurt me or that she could turn me against the boys, but with Maya is different, she is so different from the other girls...I can't explain.

"Felix, can I take a picture with you and Maya please?" one of the fans asked me. I'm so happy that they like Maya, and of course the other dancers too, but especially Maya.

"If Maya don't mind, it's okay by me." I said and Maya nodded.

We took the photo and after that the same fan made a question to Maya.

"Are you and Felix dating?" Maya was uncomfortable, I can see it.

"U-um...no we're not." she said "we don't want the Foscar bromance to end, don't we?"Maya smiled to the fan and hugged her. I am not going to lie, I'm upset with her answer...I know we are not actually dating but knowing that she probably don't like me the same way I like her broke my heart a little bit. I still have a chance because she accepted being with me right now.

We headed to the back of the building, because I had prepared something special for Maya.

»» Maya's P.O.V. ««

Felix asked me if I didn't mind closing my eyes and I simply nodded and close them. He hold my hand (and let me tell you, it was a good feeling) and he guided me through what it felt to be a garden?! Or something close to that because I felt like I was walking in some kind of plant. At some point we stopped and I felt Felix letting go of my hand.

"You can open your eyes now." I heard him speaking and soon I opened my eyes giving me the chance to see a table for two people near a tree in which had some jars with lights.

"Take a seat please." Felix said and pulled my chair giving me the opportunity to seat on it.

"Thank you very much." I smiled and he took the seat in front of me.

A few seconds later, a waiter came and we told him what we wanted.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

After we finished our dinner and ate our desert, we went for a walk on the park near the place.

"I am loving the night so far." I said looking to Felix.

"And I am glad that you are liking it." he smiled and I did the same.

We seat on a bench there and simply talked until Felix started to act strange.

"What's up with you?" I said a little confused.

"N-nothing." he seems unsure of something.

"Is isn't for sure nothing. You are acting weird." we both giggled.

"Yeah, actually there is something I need to tell you." he was insecure about something, I can tell.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Eyyo!!!

*YEAHHHH!!! I did one P.OV. of Felix!!!!!

*So how you doing?! I want to know more about you my lovely readers. Where are you from? I'm from Portugal.

*One more thing....Hey!!!

Please keep voting and commenting...thanks ^.^

P.S.: I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️

Bye ☾

"