12

" 07/08/2010

Dear me,

From now on, I will no longer call this book a diary but I will call it a memory book. I thinks it makes a lot more sense because in here I write all of my memories and stuff that's very important to me.

Today my mom decided to signed me in dance lessons with a guy called Matt Steffanina. I'm not very sure about that since I've never danced before. But let's see how this goes, it can make my future."

Maybe the twelve year-old me was right. Maybe dance can change my future. I mean, I'm leaving with more 11 people who have already changed my life and this is all due to my love for dancing.

It's been a week since we all moved to the 'Fooo House' and let me tell you, it's been the most awesome week I've ever lived. Even more awesome than the day I went to Disneyland Park in L.A. and it was fantastic.

The tour starts in two days and I'm so excited to meet the fans, although the boys didn't tell them who we are.

Today is Friday and right now, we are in the last day of rehearsals. Kat told us that we could take the other two days left until tour to relax, in my opinion it's a great idea.

"C'mon guys just one more time and we can get out of this studio" Omar said. We are rehearsing the song 'Ballin', oh I really like this song is one of my favourites, this one and 'King of the Radio'. We all nodded and start to do the choreography.

When we were done with rehearsals, we went home and I quickly told Theo I was going to shower (just in case he decides to use the bathroom) and he said me to not take too long on shower because he also wanted to shower before dinner.

I was done with shower after some time, so I got out and put on some underwear. I decided to wear comfy clothes and with that I mean wear some black leggings and a a grey sweatshirt.

I went downstairs and told Theo that if he wanted to use the bathroom, he could now.

Emma was scrolling on the TV channels and I sat beside her.

"Is there anything interesting on the TV?" I asked looking to her.

"No, I don't think so." after saying it, she turned the TV off. "We never did a girls day since we moved, we should do it one day."

"How about we go to the mall or something tomorrow?" I suggested.

"It seems a good idea to me, now we just have to talk to Naomi, Ellie and Kat if she also want to come with us." I nodded and got up from the couch and called all the girls to talk about the mall idea. They all agree, besides Kat (she told us she had to prepare stuff for the tour).

»» Next Day ««

My morning wasn't a big deal, I just stayed home, checking my social media and eating.

The girls and I are in mall seeing some clothes to the tour. We all agree we need to buy new clothes for tour.

We saw some stores and then we decided to eat something. After we get our stuff, we sat on a table.

"I'm so excited to go on tour." Ellie said.

"Me too, I moved here not a long time ago and with the tour I will get to know Sweden way better than I was expecting when my parents talked about moving here." I said.

We kept talking and after finishing our food, we decided to buy some more clothes and other stuff.

»» Tour Day ««

It's your day...I'm so excited, I can't wait!!

I'm in the bathroom, putting on some makeup (not a lot, just some mascara and lipstick).

"Do you have everything packed?" I heard Theo say from the room.

"Almost everything. Just a few things left." I said.

"Do you want me to put those things on your suitcase?" Theo went to the bathroom door.

"Yes please. Can you put The clothes that are on my bed in my suitcase?" he nodded "Thanks!" I shouted to him and heard a giggle from him.

I'm wearing shorts with tights, a white blouse, and a black jacket. Besides that, I have some black boots and a red collar ( it kinda reminds of a scarf). I left my hair loose and put a ring on my finger. I was ready for a new adventure.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Eyyo!!!

* First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. Your support means the world to me. I was seriously thinking in delete this story and perhaps start a new one because I wasn't feeling very good about the way this story is being made. but your support made me change my mind. I'm not still 100% satisfied with this story, but I have some ideas that might make it better. You just have to wait until the next chapters.

*HELLO AGAIN!!!!

*The outfit Maya is wearing for the beginning of the tour is the picture in the media.

Please keep voting and commenting...thanks ^.^

P.S.: I DO REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!!! ❤❤❤

Bye ☾

ɡ<v!