23

We were literally millimeters away when we heard a familiar voice of a boy speaking. "You guys should definitely be dating each other!" we immediately pull apart and looked to whoever spoke to see Oscar and Naomi.

Felix and I got out of the pool and head inside the house towards our rooms to change clothes, ignoring Oscar's comment.

I went to my almost empty room and changed into some sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt. When I was finished with changing I got out of my room at the same time as Felix got out of his room. We both giggled and went downstairs.

I sat on the couch with Naomi who was watching SpongeBob and as soon she noticed me sitting she quickly turn off the TV and stared at me.

"Why did you do that? I want to watch SpongeBob!" I said pouting. "If you want to talk about me and Felix on the pool, forg..." she interrupted me.

"That is something to talk about later." I furrow my eyebrow. "But I want to talk about Oscar."

"What about him?" I wasn't really getting her point.

"I think I might like him."

"Yeah, no one have noticed already." I said in a sarcastic way. She slapped my arm playfully.

"It's really that obvious?" I nodded. She looked worried.

"Don't worry, I think he might like you back." I winked at her.

"Why do you say that? I think he just likes me as friend." she furrowed one eyebrow and I giggled with her reaction.

"I'm just saying what I see. The way he looks at you when you're talking, the way he smiles whenever you laugh or smile. I think he likes you more than just a friend." She blushed...they would be such a cute couple.

"Who likes who more than just a friend?" Oscar asked while he and Felix sat on small couches.

"Uh...u-um...we were just commenting on...uh..."Naomi looked at me kind of asking for help.

"...on how good Jack Gilinsky and Madison Beer look cute together. We were saying that we always thought they liked each other more than just friends." I said and Naomi sighed in relief. I really wanted to laugh because of her face, but I tried my best not to do it.

"Uh, okay. We will pretend we believe you." Felix said said looking at me.

"What do you want to do while the others don't come home?"

"I don't know about you guys, but I have to pack the rest of my things." Naomi said getting up of the couch.

"I will help you." Oscar said and also got up. They both went upstairs leaving Felix and I in the living room. Felix got up from the couch he was sitting on and sat in the same couch as me.

"You weren't talking about Madison Beer and Jack Gilinsky, were you?"

"Not really." I laughed at the thought of the excuse we made up. "Naomi wanted to talk about some stuff." he nodded.

"Okay then."

"Do you think Oscar likes Naomi?" I asked all of a sudden.

"I'm not sure, but he's always talking about her and I notice the way he looks at her." I nodded. "I think he likes her, just as I think she also likes him."

"We should encourage them to tell each other you know." I suggested.

"I'm going to talk to him." I smiled at him, gaining also a smile from him.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Eyyo!!!

*HELLO!!!

*This chapter is kinda boring, but it's that kind of chapters that are needed for the story...

*What is your favourite song of The Fooo Conspiracy (please comment)? I love all of them, but I really like 'Man Over Board' and '97 Ways'.

P.S.: I just want to tell you that I really love you a lot!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Bye ☾