Baba - Chapter 23

HELLO MY LIL TAQUITOS!! How are ya doing? Good! The song up there is from suicide squad, and omg, the sound track for it is suuuper catchy. Just had to put in another song. So as I said last chapter the new bidder is Soryu! And I shall try and make each chapter around 6-10k words. ^_^ And here we go....

Ashley's P.o.V

Ryosuke and Samajime are really fun to hang with. I went to see a movie with Sano to relax my mind a bit. And since they were a signed to me, they obviously tagged along. But it wasn't awful. They payed for popcorn, candy, and soda!

We watched Suicide Squad. Call me insane but I love this version of Joker and Harley. I mean I know that Joker and Harley kinda have this abusive relationship, but, ugh! They are so goals together!! Plus the sound track for this movie is awesome. ♡♡

We had fun. They are good friends. At least, I hope I can call them friends. Or are they just fun because Uncle Soryu told them to be?

Right now, we are back at the hotel. Apparently Uncle Soryu got a lead on the mystery man... And Ryosuke is keeping us entertained. He is telling us about 'adventures' from being in the Ice Dragons.

He is so proud about being in the Mafia. It's funny. He's adorable, I see why they call him a pup. Haha. While Ryo was telling his story, Soryu came out and a sense of accomplishment was all around him.

"I believe I have found our man.." We were all shocked. Samajime was the first to get up and head towards the control room. I followed next then Sano and Ryosuke. We were silent... no one had words for this particular moment.

"No one from the five places around us had their cameras working. They were smart with that part... But but the part they messed up on was when they didn't shut off the camera from the stoplight down the street." Uncle opened up a screen and showed us man's face close up. "He was walking on the sidewalk. I guess he thought we would give up from just the small area. Boy was he wrong." I took a long hard stare at the man who had entered my home.

Dark almost black brown hair. Sinister eyes, color matching his hair. And a scar.... On his chin. His face looked built. If I could see his full body he'd probably have a lot of muscle. The point of view from the camera off the lobby wasn't good enough for me to evaluate him. But whatever. This man had a handsome but scary face. And it made me hate him.

Just looking at him.... I knew who this man was. I knew the damage he made. No introduction needed.

"I did a face scan. And it seems as this man is-" "Nakasu's son. The one who left the note." Everyone looked at me. I'm not surprised. I cut off my uncle mid-sentence and had so much venom in my voice as I said Nakasu's name. It wasn't like me to act this way.

"How did you know?" Asked uncle. "I just do." They seemed to understand... I'm glad. I realized my voice sounded darker too.

I scenced that Uncle had something he wanted to tell me. He just couldn't get it out. "Just say it." Again he looked shocked and nodded.

"In looking for the son, I found that he has come here before... many times in fact. But there was something else..." He looked awkward. As if he didn't want to tell us what was wrong. "And, uh, that day you two decided to skip school... you... you weren't alone. You were followed."

My eyes grew wide. "I knew we were being followed. I had this weird scence. Ugh that gross idiot was following us?? What? Coming here and looking around, stalking wasn't enough???" Again Uncle looked weird. He rubbed the back of his neck and said," Yeah. You were followed.... But but not by the son...."