Teams are on!

Hey guys! Quick thing. I bet ur wondering.... Teams? What teams? WelHolds There is a compition going on......

Team Raito vs Team Sano!!!

Who will it be?

Will it be Raito.... Ashley's childhood friend that has always liked her and her current boyfriend? The one who is kind and nice to her and likes to play it safe. But also has a wickid six pack.

Or will it be Sano.... The guy who thinks shes totally hot and if you don't remember (she thought he was kinda hot when they first met). The guy she just met and wants her already and lives on the danger side? And not me mention.... Otas son. But sadly no six pack.

The teams are on!! Comment below who's team ur on!

Hell I'm on Team Raito! Who doesn't want a guy with a six pack? Plus Sano does have to live with his mom who's like an hour away. Don't forget he's just visiting Ota for a week or two.

Baba: How about neither? I vote neither.

Ashley: Really dad?

Baba: What?

Raito: Common guys no fighting. *looks at you and holds a sign that says GO TEAM RAITO!!*

Sano: Seriously guys. You love me, right? *Holds sign that says RAITO SUCKS!!*

Ashley: Seriously?

Sano and Raito: What?

Ashley: Sano I don't even like you!

Sano: But you'll learn to love me!

Taco: You guys are such kids.

Who's team are you on??