Baba - Chapter 13

Hey guys! Oops don't kill me!! I've been super busy. And as of last Friday I'm now 14, yaaay! I wanted to post a chapter on my birthday but it deleted everything I wrote! So I shall now write this! Hope you love ythe  chapter.

~~~~~~

Raito's P.o.V.

      I watched as her father walked away with her in his arms. I never got to tell her that she looked gorgeous. Her Uncle Soryu came back and grabbed my shoulder. He looked seriously uncomfortable, "Erm. Thanks for comforting Ashley. But I think that that you should go now. I nodded wishing that I could  stay with Ashley. He took me down to the loby and I started home.

Wait! What if she starts to like Sano now?! I've heard that some girls fall for the guys that give them their first kiss. What if that happens with Ashley!! She wouldn't do that. She likes you, not Sano. *sigh* Guess your right. Theirs nothing to worry about.

Ashley's P.o.V.

      I'm still pissed off at Sano. I hate him. I'll never ever forgive him!

Then why do you feel like this? Eh?! Like what?! You feel empty now. I know, I know. Do I like him?! Maybe. But you have Raito. True. Ugh! I don't know what to do about Sano!! I think that I do like him. Just a little though! Why? My first kiss is supposed to be special, and so maybe that's why I like him? Good point. But what do we do about Raito?! Ummm... Oh, I've got it! I just tell him that I really think its better we stay friends. I guess that'll work. Wait, no it won't! What? Why?? You just said you would never forgive him!! Your right!!!! Oh my god! I don't unlike him! I'm empty cause I want revenge!!