Baba - Chapter 10

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I sorta got in a fight so my mom took away my tablet for the day. No regrets though. Anyway, so I hope you love this chapter and I hope you all are having the best 4th of July ever! ❤

~~~~~~

Ashley's P.o.V.

      After yelling at myself mom dropped me and Sano off at school. "Here we are Chaparral High School. Or CHS." (This is an actual high school. Its the one I want to go to when summer is over.) Sano turns in circles admiring the huge school. "Come on. You don't  have all day to drool over the school. I have to meet someone at the library, and you can get your textbooks their." I grab his arm and tell him about the classes we pass by.

Seriously?! Again? You didn't tell him again about Raito again!? Will you shut up already? I'm not going to argue with you about this again. Its not my fault if you get in trouble. How am I going to get in trouble? You know what? I don't care. I am officialy going to ingnore you now. What ever.

      When we get to the library I immediately see Raito. He is wearing black pants with a brown belt a white shirt that shows off the muscle he has, (Yes Raito has muscle. What fun would it be if he didn't?) and to top it all off he's wearing a black leather jacket that makes him look totally hot! (The pic above) Did he dress up for me too?

      I told Sano to talk to the librarian and tell her he is new. With that I walk as cute as I can over to Raito. Why? I have no idea. He spots me and waves."Hi Raito!" "Hey Ashley. So did you think about it?" I blush as soon as he asks. "Yeah. I thought about it and.... Y-yes. I-I would love to g-go out with y-you. But I would like to take it slow." I look down embarrassed at my self. Why was my voice so shakey?? I peak up and Raito is beaming, then he gives me a big hug. "I'm so happy." He whispers in my ear. "Me too." I whisper back blushing even more.