Baba - Chapter 3

Baba P.o.V

I left Ashley there and asked Ota to look after her while I was gone. She really does look like me....and Evelyn. Could it be....no. No that's impossible!

Evelyn.... Your always on my mind. I can't stop thinking bout you. I think of you everyday. I love you, I will always love you. Why did you leave me? You hurt me Evelyn.... You hurt me.

"Michi!" The lady screamed. "Huh?" Oh thats right, I'm already on my date with.... Wait what's her name again? When I looked at my date she looked annoyed at me. "I've been calling your name for like a minute now! What have you been thinking about?" I guess Evelyn is all I can think about right now. I wonder where she is.

"I've been thinking about you pretty lady." I say with a smile. She grins wildly at me and says," Aww, your such a flirt Michi. You know exactly how to make a woman smile.

It midnight when our date is over. "Michi, are you going to come home with me?" She has a hungry look in her eyes. "Uh, not tonight pretty lady. I'm sorry." I actually want to see Ashley and ask her some more questions.

"Ugh, fine." She pouted. "But call me, okay?" I gave her my usual friendly smile and said," Okay." Yeah I'm probably never going to call you again. I drop her off at her house and head off walking back to the penthouse.

As I'm working back to the penthouse I look both ways to cross the streets And see that they are completly empty. Well why not? Its past midnight now. When I go to cross the street a car comes speeding towards me. What the?!

Just as its about to hit me....it stops. I try to look at the face of the driver but their car lights are just too bright and they blind me so I can't see their face. I sigh and keep on walkimg across the street.

When I get to my room in the penthouse, Ota is sitting on the couch as if he had been waiting for me all this time. When he sees me he gets up from the couch and walks over to me. He pats me on the head and says,"Ashley is....well.... She's a cool kid. You should talk to her."That's all he says and he leaves. What was that all about?

I go into the bedroom and see Ashley passed out on one of the beds. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. I go into the other bed and lay down.

Evelyn's P.o.V

Crap. The cops still haven't found my Ashley. Ugh. Where is my little girl. You know what? To hell with this, I'm going to find her myself.

I grab my car keys and jacket and head out the door to my car. I get inside and back out.

What time is it now? Huh its past midnight. I am too busy thinking about where Ashley could be to notice a man In a suit and hat crossing the street. I stop the car, only an inch from hitting him.

When I focus on the guy, I can see I know him. Wait its.... Huh?! No way! BABA?! I-is that seriously Baba?! I can see that he's trying to look at my face buy thank god for the car lights blinding him. He sighs and just keeps on walking.

Oh my god! Was that seriously Baba?! Oh my god!! Should I follow him to see if Ashley is with him? No I can't follow him! What's wrong with me? Great now I'm going insane!

Ashley's P.o.V.

"Huh?" Ota says again. "You think Baba is your dad?!" I nod. "Well think about it! It only makes sense. We look like eachother. My mom said she meet my dad by being bought at an auction, she said my dad was always wearing hats, and my mom said that I got my last name from my dad. BABA!!" All while telling Ota this I'm pacing around and he is sitting on the couch looking dumbfounded.

"W-Who's your mom?" He finaly said after while. "Her name is Evelyn Martinez." I say with courage. OK now he seriously looks shocked. Is he OK? Did I just break the world famous Ota Kisaki?!"Umm....Ota? Are you OK?"

"Why did you come to The Tres Spades Hotel?" He's looking at me with a serious look on his face. "Um.. To find out who my dad is. Or at least to find clues on who he is. I don't mind an adventure." He stands up and looks dead serious. But then smiles,"Congratulations! You found your dad! Yaay!" He gives me a hug and pinches my cheeks. "So Baba really is my dad?" I ask. "Yup!" A

I look down them up and,"YaaY!" I shout jumping around. But then stop, realizing something. "Ota you can't tell him." "Why not?" "Because.... I want to tell him myself." He nods and we both smile again and jump around.

I found my dad! Yay. I can finally not be Alone. Mom can be happy. We all can be happy. Dad. I have a dad, Baba.

After we have our happy jumping time, wesit and just talk. "You can me your Uncle Ota!" He beams at me. He is so childish. "Umm, no thanks." He turns his head away from me and pouts. He is really childish. But I laugh enjoying my time.

When its. Late Uncle Ota (I agreed to call him that when Baba wasn't around.) Shows me where I can sleep. There are two beds and I choose the one on the left. I say goodnight to 'Uncle Ota' and go to sleep.

Hey guys! Hope your enjoying my story! This chapter is kinda short I know, I'm sorry, I just came back from a school dance and I didn't have much time to write. Love you guys thanks for reading Baba chapter three. Ota is still the same, childish. Haha, Uncle Ota. Comment on what you thought, love to read your comments. Wrote 1023 words and counting. Yaaay! I probably won't post anything tomorrow, I'm going to Knotts Berry Farm!! But I will post on Thursday! Bye for now! Taco out!