Chapter Six: You mean...this is the future

Harry's POV

As Arthur and Harry arrived back in Camelot they got greeted by the knights of Camelot. They wouldn't let them by. Harry looked at Arthur with a worried expression before he spoke to them.

"What are you doing let us pass!" Arthur said his voice raising.

"I'm sorry sire, your both under arrest by order of the king," said one of the knights.

"This is an outrage," said Arthur as they pulled both of them of their horses and took Arthur's sword away from him.

-------------------------------------

"You disobeyed me," said Uther shouting at Arthur while Harry stood right behind Arthur in the cell.

"Of course I did, a man's life is at stake. Don't let Merlin die over something I did," said Arthur.

"Why do you care so much, the boy is just a servant?"

"He knew the danger he was putting himself in. He knew what would happen if he drank from that goblet but he did it anyway. He saved my life. There is more, there was a women at the mountain she knew I was there for the flower. I don't think it was Bayard that tried to poison me," said Arthur.

"Of course it was."

Arthur took out the flower and went to hand it to the king. "Gaius knows what to do with it. Put me in the stocks, a month even I don't care. Just make sure it gets to him, I'm begging you," said Arthur.

Harry watched in horror as the king crushed the flower in his hand. "No!" Arthur and Harry shouted at the same time.

"You have to learn there is a right way and wrong way of doing things. I'll see you let out in a week," said the king as he went leave to.

"Harry did nothing wrong. Why did you arrest him," Arthur said.

"He didn't stop you leaving and that means he did do something wrong. He didn't stop you," he said before he left the cell but turned back around. "Then you can find yourself another servant." The king dropped the flower just outside the cell before he left completley and the cell door got locked by one of the knights of Camelot.

Arthur looked over at Harry and Harry could tell he was to angry to say anything. "I'll find a way to get the flower to him, I promise you Arthur."

"It's impossible. What am I going to do? I can't allow Merlin to just die," said Arthur sadly.

Harry saw only one way of getting that flower to Merlin but if he did it his secret would have to revealed and if that is too happen he would be sentenced to death after saving Merlin. Harry knew without rescuing Merlin, he would not be alive. What is Harry going to do?

Arthur ran over to the cell door and crutched down and in his anger he managed to grab the flower. Harry sat down on the cell floor not knowing what to do.

-------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry Arthur but I hope you will understand I'm doing this for Merlin and I know we may never see each other again I just hope you will not hate me," said Harry as he stood up took the flower from Arthur and went over to the cell door.

"What are you doing?" asked Arthur.

"I'm going to go save, Merlin," Harry said to him while he pulled out his wand.

"What, with a stick?" Arthur asked confused.

"Alohomora," Harry said. The cell door clicked open and I pushed it open slowly.