Chapter Seventeen

Harry's POV

I didn't like what I heard. I heard Merlin's scream of pain. It hurt me just hearing them echoing around inside my head. I don't know how far off they are but I have to find him and fast. Did Arthur find him? Is he even alright? Did they get him too?

I hope not! I have to keep moving. Keep looking. I'll find him soon and everything will be alright again.

I searched every inch of the wooden like building but the screams still sounded way off. I bet Arthur went the right way. I head towards the stone part of the building in hope this is the correct way but I can't be sure. I really can't.

"No! You bastard! You will pay for this!..." then silence seemed to grip the air before a loud scream of pain that sounded a lot like Merlin irrupted from no where.

"Your killing him!" I hear Arthur scream.

I follow the sound's them getting ever closer. I know I'm close now. I run down the stairs as quick as I can and as I reach the bottom I found Merlin inside a ring of some kind. Merlin is on the ground holding on his gut that is pouring with blood. Arthur is being pinned down on some sort of chair outside the ring and a women stands near the open gates approach the half dead Merlin clinging onto the ground for dear like.

"Well Arthur! You would of had him killed anyway! He has!" she goes to say.

I'm on her at once my hands locking around her neck cutting off her air supply.

She starts to gag, "Get off me you dirty piece of crap!" she screamed loudly starting to fight me back. I fall off but I shout a spell loudly, "Stupefy!" I scream.

I watch her going flying back landing on the ground in a heap out cold. I'm at Merlin's side letting him cling onto me for support. "Harry," he whispered. You saved my life," he managed to say through short sharp breathes.

"Arthur!" I shout.

Arthur had taken his chance. He is on his feet he had taken down the two guards and was coming towards me to help.

"We need to go now!" he says.

"I know quickly. We need to get Merlin back to Camelot or he will lose to much blood," I say softly.

"Harry, we own you so much. With out you Merlin would be dead and so would I," he said looking at me.

"I came here for a reason Arthur. I'm not who you think I am. I know the future. I know yours and I know Merlin's and it will be a great one. I'm from the future and some how ended up here in this time but I know now. It was to save Merlin. With out me he would of died here this day and the whole future would of been changed. Everything from here on out will go the way its meant to. It will be tough but don't give up hope ever."

Merlin's POV

I can't quite remember every detail of what happened. Only parts of it. Blood, pain that women, the sword and Arthur's screams. Him begging to leave me alone. That she is killing me. Other parts aren't so easy to remember. I sure don't remember much until Harry had came to the rescue and not much after I thanked him either. That was almost a week ago now.

I wish I could sit here and say I'm fully recovered I'm not but that hadn't stopped me saving the day with the help of Lancelot. It hadn't taken long for Lancelot's cover to be blown. I couldn't believe it. They found out he wasn't noble got arrested then vanished from Camelot but he didn't go he had to help Camelot against the Griffin. They sent it to us for revenge but Lancelot and I had managed to kill it with help from my magic.

Lancelot knows I have magic but isn't going to let anyone know I do. He also has left now. I feel bad. I feel like its my fault but he insisted he couldn't take a pardon since it was more me who took down the Griffin.

I'm laying on my bed when Harry walked into the room. I look up and smile at him. "I'm going to miss you," I smile at him.

"I'm going to miss you too. I wish it didn't have to be this way," he said as he sat down on the bed looking at me.

"Somethings just have to be. I'll see you again soon one day," I smile at Harry.

"I hope that is true. But we know we won't," says Harry sighing getting up.

"You ready?" asked Gaius who came into my chamber looking at us both.

"I'm ready," said Harry giving me a quick hug before he pulled away and looked at Gaius.

"You ready?" Gaius looked at me.

I nod. Gaius and I start to enchant a spell and then Harry joins in too. Shortly after Harry vanished in front of us.

Gaius took the book off my bed and looked at me. "We have to burn it," he said to me.

"Go ahead! Before I stop you," I say looking over the window.

"I know you will miss him, Merlin but you will never forget him. He saved you life!"

"I know. Harry Potter. A friend is never forgotten. Good luck Harry!"