Chapter three: Harry's from the future

Hi guys i am back with a less brain block lol

Comment

Enjoy

here it is

------------------------------------------------------------------

Merlin's POV

Merlin stared at Arthur not knowing what to say but lucky for him Arthur was more interested in him then the boy in the chamber.

"Merlin you are a late," said Arthur.

"Sorry Sire I got a little caught up I was about to leave," said Merlin.

"Good lets go then," said Arthur before he stormed out the chamber.

"I be back later keep him here Gaius," said Merlin before he left the chamber after Arthur.

"Merlin you know what today is?" Asks Arthur has they headed towards Arthur's chambers.

"No sire" said Merlin wondering what on earth he was on about.

"Lord Bayard of Mercia will be arriving shortly and then they will be signing a treaty which hopefully will end the war and make a new friendship or that is what my father is hoping for," said Arthur.

"That should be good then sire," said Merlin with a smile.

"Of course it will Merlin anyway I want my breakfast as quickly as possible and then we must go join my father to welcome Lord Bayard," said Arthur.

"Oh great," thought Merlin as he went off to get Arthur some breakfast.

Harry potter's POV

Harry was clearly bored watching Gaius at his work and had to break the awful silence in the room.

"So Gaius you like potion making?" he asked.

"Indeed I do it is what I do for a living it helps many people when they become ill," smiled Gaius.

"Of course it does," said Harry feeling like this conversation was already at its end.

"Would you like to join me?" he asked.

"Oh no thank you I hate doing potions at school," said Harry.

"Oh okey then....school?" asked Gaius.

"I owe you an explanation because in a way I know what has happened," said Harry.

"What do you mean?" asked Gaius curiously putting all his attention on Harry.

"I don't know how to tell you this Gaius but I am not from this time let alone from this area," said Harry.

"What?" said Gaius clearing not understanding what Harry had just said.

"It's too hard to explain but somehow I have managed to travel back in time," said Harry clearing feeling like an idiot now.

Merlin's POV

Merlin stood between two other servants on the right side while the King of Camelot, Arthur and the knights stood further in front in the middle walking towards Lord Bayard, his knights as well as servants, as Lord Bayard, his knights and servants did the same until they met in the middle of the throne room.

"Camelot welcomes you Lord Bayard of Mercia, the treaty we sign today marks an end of war and a beginning to a new friendship between our people," spoke King Uther.

King Uther put his hand out which Lord Bayard took and shook then everyone began to clap.

Gaius's POV

Gaius quickly explained to Harry that they would try and sort this all out but with Lord Bayard around at the moment he would just have to try fit in but he also wanted to let Merlin know about who Harry really was or where he was from so he set of hoping to find him around the castle somewhere.

After a little while he found him carrying a heavy bag.

Merlin walked passed him saying, "Why do I always get stuck with the donkey work?"

"You are a servant Merlin. It's what you do," laughed Gaius.

Merlin turned a little back to talk to Gaius," My arms will be a foot longer the time I get this lot inside."

"Its character building as the old proverb says hard work breeds...." Gaius paused as Merlin looked at him while turning his head a little, "A harder soul," Gaius finished.

"There is no way that is a proverb you just made it up," said Merlin.

"No I didn't," he managed to say as a tall young lady servant fell in front of Merlin.

"Sorry," she blurted out.

"Its alright," smiled Merlin while looking at Gaius.

"Excuse me," she said.

"Let me give you a hand with that," said Merlin smirking at Gaius as he bent down.

Gaius clearly wasn't going to get Merlin on his own right now so he waited.

Merlin and the young lady servant smiled at each other as they both got back up.

"Hi," Merlin said with his cheeky smile and continued "I'm Merlin."

"Cara your Arthur's servant it must be such an honour," she grinned.

"Oh yeah it is. Well, someone's got to keep the place running," Merlin smiled

Gaius crossed his arms and stared at Merlin and Merlin just stared back for a second before his attention went back to Cara.

"Thank you Merlin," said Cara.

"Oh right! Yeah," said Merlin clearing looking like a fool then continued, "Er, no problem," as he handed back over the pillow.

"It was nice meeting you," said Cara as she walked off and Merlin nodded at her.

"Shouldn't you be busy running the place," Gaius laughed as he couldn't resist it.

"I better go then," said Merlin.

"One second Merlin I need to talk to you about Harry...he is not from around here and not even from this time Harry it from the future," Gaius said and watched as Merlin's mouth fell open.

End of chapter three