Chapter Twelve

Harry and I decided we would get into Hogsmede whether we are allowed to or not. Harry has this cloak, its makes you invisible and that is why currently Harry and I are strolling under the cloak in the snow.

Our foot prints are appearing on the snow, that isn't a good sign. Fred and George who happen to be making a snowman, Ron's brothers suddenly grab Harry and I even though they can't see us.

"Guys let us go!" said Harry.

"Clever Harry but never clever enough," they both say laughing. "Besides we got a better way."

"Come on guys we are trying to get to Hogsmede," I say annoyed.

"We know. We'll show you a quicker way if you both pipe down," they say as they continue to drag us. "Bless them,"

"Come on guys," said Harry annoyed again.

We finally reach inside and they pull off the cloak, "Now come on join the big boys," said Fred and George.

Harry's POV

Merlin and I couldn't believe it, The map George and Fred gave to us is amazing. I can't believe its led us straight into Hogsmede with out anyone having a clue.

I just wish the rest of the trip had been better. Freaking out Draco and his goons had been fun. Merlin and I had a lot of fun doing that but finding out about Sirus Black and how he had been the one to lead Voldemort straight to my parents, has really angered me so much.

All I'm really glad about is my lessons with Lupin have began. I'm not doing great but I am getting somewhere and that's a start.

What's worse is Buck-beak is going to be killed all thanks to Draco, I don't think I hate anyone more then him. Hagrid is in bits over it all. I really don't know what to do to help him.

"Harry lets just go," Merlin says to me. I point my wand around with the light coming out the end but nothing. "It just said he was here...Snape is coming," I say quickly. "Mischief managed. Nox."

"Potter, Merlin. What are you doing wondering the corridors at night?"

"We were sleep walking," I blurt out.

"That's right sir I suffer quite bad I think Harry does too," Merlin says quickly.

"How extraordinary like your father you are, Potter. He, too, was exceedingly arrogant strutting about the castle," Snape said.

"My dad didn't strut. And Nor do I. Now I appreciate it if you can lower your wand," I say annoyed.

Merlin's POV

I open my eyes, looking around and blinked a couple times to confirm I'm back. I'm back home, in Camelot. Back in my chamber

I look around but I see no sign of Harry. I can't help but feel disappointed. Disappointed that I hadn't even got a chance to say goodbye to him. Goodbye to Harry.

We had become close. I hadn't felt close like this with anyone in a while.

"Merlin," I hear someone call my name.

There he is. Somehow, some reason he had come back with me again. Harry is here.

He runs across the chamber and up the couple steps into my room.

"I'm not sure if I'm happy to be back here or not," laughs Harry cheekily.

"I know what you mean. You could be chucked in a cell for all we know. Arthur won't care if you helped save my life or not. I wonder if much time has gone by since I was here? What do you think? How does this work?" I question.

"I haven't got a bloody clue," says Harry clueless as I am.

"Merlin are you up yet I need some of these specific herbs out in the woods," calls Gaius as he comes into the chamber.

"Ah, Harry you are still here?" he asks.

"I don't know where else I can go? I mean this isn't my time. I just have to be careful with Arthur. I'll go with Merlin to get these herbs at least its out of the castle and the town for a while. Avoid, Arthur," smiles Harry and I nod to agree. That's a good idea, for now it will do.

"Alright then, but be careful. Both of you. Go on get the basket and get going and don't forget to grab some bread on the way out. You got to eat something," smiles Gaius.

We smile at him before we head into the main part of the chamber take a slice of bread from the table and I grab the basket before we leave as quickly as we can.