Chapter Two

Harry's POV

He was led through the city until he reached a room which he was pushed into with the young man closing the door behind them.

"Merlin what is all this...those clothes they look so," began the old man who was working at the bench mixing some kind of potion.

How much Harry hated Potion making could never be really described but it was mostly because of the teacher who did potions Professor Snape.

"I know Gaius that was why I brought him back here before he draws too much attention to himself," said the young man who had been addressed as Merlin.

Merlin....that sounded very familiar.

"Excuse me, where am I and how do I get back to Hogwarts?" Harry asked the two strangers in the room with him.

"Hogwarts...what is that?" said Merlin with a confused expression on his face.

"This is Camelot," said Gaius .

Camelot....Merlin.....

"Merlin!" someone shouted from outside.

"Who is that?" Harry asked.

"Prince Arthur," said Gaius glaring over at Merlin.

Merlin...Prince Arthur....Camelot...

Oh crap....he couldn't be.

"You are Merlin...you are a wizard," Harry tried to ask quickly.

"How do you," but Merlin was cut short as the door to the room burst open to reveal the Prince Arthur of Camelot.

This was not good.

How had he managed to travel back in time before magic had been completely forgotten by many muggles and only a few knew about it.

Harry knew whatever was happening here was not good.