Chapter Five: Sirius Black

I know, I know. Its been months since i did a chapter of this but i decided to give a another crack at it so see how it all goes lol.

Please do enjoy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>And don't forget to vote :)

Comment too it would mean so much and thanks :)

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Lay him on the bed quickly he is struggling to breathe," said Gaius as Harry watched Arthur carrying Merlin into the chambers with Gaius and Gwen following him.

"Gwen fetch me some water and a towel," spoke Gaius again as Arthur laid Merlin on the bed.

"Is he going to be alright?" asked Arthur.

"He's burning up," said Gaius.

"You can cure him can't you Gaius?" asked Gwen as she passed the cloth over.

"Of course he can he is Gaius and Merlin can't die it's going to be alright," said Harry.

"Who are you anyway?" asked Arthur rudely.

"I am Harry I am just staying here for a couple of days Gaius and Merlin took me in when I needed somewhere to stay and I care a lot about Merlin but I also know he is going to be okey, said Harry.

"I will not know till I can identify the poison. Pass me the Goblet," said Gaius as he looked at Harry weirdly.

Gwen got the goblet and passed it to Gaius as Harry remained standing while Gwen sat down and Gaius got up.

"Ah. There something stuck to the inside," said Gaius.

"What is it?" asked Arthur.

"Looks like a flower petal of some kind," said Gaius as he got the flower petal out the cup with some tweezers.

"His brows are on fire," said Gwen.

"Keep him cool it help control his fever," said Gaius.

Harry knew what was happening he knew everything but telling them would certainly be a bad idea.

Harry left quickly knowing no one would follow, no one knew who he really was apart from Gaius and he would not follow him because Merlin meant too much to him and that was exactly what Harry wanted to just be left alone to think.

———————————————

"Arthur I am coming with you, " said Harry.

Harry had found Arthur in his chambers getting ready to set off to go find the morteaous flower.

"It is too dangerous," said Arthur.

"Arthur let me come with you please, I know I can help somehow I beg you," said Harry.

"You are a child I can't put your life at stake. Besides Gaius said that I was not to let you go if you asked," said Arthur.

"Arthur Gaius can't tell me what to do and neither can you I am coming if you like it or not," said Harry.

—————————————

Harry found himself riding a horse which he had not done in his entire life with Arthur on there way to get the flower.

Harry knew about something's and others were still a mystery to him, so he had to be carful not to change anything because it could change his future.