Where Do I Go From Here

Erica
What's up everyone. Erica Mena here and it's been almost a year Shad and I broke things off. Well I broke things off and I'm enjoying life and my son King. Everything is finally coming together for me. I found out that Cyn was coming to LA and I wanted to see her. I tried to contact her so we can talk things out. We had fun when she was here and then reality set in that she wasn't staying and that she had a life in NY. I miss our friendship and the fun times we had. I miss her smile and her laugh. Cyn knew how to make my smile even when I didn't want to. She has a great personality. What am I saying. Cyn would never want to speak to me ever because of the way I did things and now that I am free she might think I want to get back with her. I know her and Ray aren't together but I wouldn't do that to her. Then again I'm Erica Mena bitch. Anyways, I know she talking to someone on the low and I will find out who it is and when I do I'm going to fight for my girl.

King:*snapping at Erica* MOMMY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME

Erica:*snaps back to reality* Huh....What's wrong King

King: I was telling you about my day at school mommy

Erica: I'm sorry Chubby I guess I was in another world

King: It's fine mommy.....So are you going to make my chicken and broccoli though *smiling*

Erica: How can I resist that smile

King: You can't....Simple

Erica:*gets up* Whatever....Come let's go and make dinner

King:*grabbing Emme and walking to the kitchen*

Erica: So King how do you like being a big brother to Emme

King: It's cool mommy

Erica: Mommy has places to go so the nanny will be here with you while I'm gone so don't go overboard

King: I'm always good mommy *smiling*

Erica: Yes you are.....How can you be my son and you not crazy *laughs*

King: I get that from grandma

Erica: No you don't

King: Mommy can I ask you a question

Erica: Sure Chubby *sitting down next to him*

King: When is mama coming back

Erica:*looks off-guard* Who's mama King

King: Cyn

Erica:*stares into space*

*meanwhile with Cyn*

Cyn
So it's been a minute and I am working on my line and doing my gigs and making this money. I heard about Shad and Erica calling off the engagement and Erica claims he beat her and King and why am I always thinking about her. She hurt me to the core and I still care about her. What is that. I am currently in a relationship with Joe Budden and things are cool. We live together and everything is going right for us. Truth be told I do miss Erica. I know Erica was here a few weeks ago and she tried to reach out to me and I hid but I just couldn't see her. I knew I would fall for her again so I didn't put myself through that. I will always love Erica but in order to move forward with your life, you can't go backwards. I do miss my King though. He was so full of life and so energetic and charismatic and intelligent and was just an all around young man. We had so much fun together that I miss it.

Joe: Babe *walking into the room*

Cyn: Yeah babe *kissing him* What's up

Joe: I think we need to have a date night