Chapter 19-Elemental

Hi I'm back after this shamefully long trip away, I've decided to resume this book. I had some really hard things happening in my life but I'm trying to get back to how it was before and so I have written (FINALLY) chapter 19! Enjoy!

**************************************************************************

ROSE'S P.O.V

When we finally arrived at the club, I was in dire need of a drink or three. The whole car journey had just been all too much for me! There seemed to be a testosterone match between Brett and Zach the whole journey not helped by the fact that in a small confined space, Zach was smelling pretty damn good. Had he always smelled like that?

It took great control on my part not to climb on top of him and put my mark right over that ugly thing he has on his neck. But I was aware that even if I wanted him, I would be killed instantly for trying to mate a mated wolf.

"You ready to go in Babe?" Brett asked, snaking a possessive arm around my waist. I heard a growl from behind us but I didn't turn around, instead let Brett push me into the pounding club.

This particular club was very exclusive, and by that, I mean predominantly werewolf. Let me tell you, it is a great feeling to be able to swan past the snaking queue and into the club which was aptly named Claws.

Nattie immediately grabbed my hand and spun me onto the dance floor, swinging her hips to the thumping rhythm of the music.

"Loosen up babe" she shouted in my ear, "try to have some fun tonight okay!"

I smiled at her "okay! I'm going to get us some drinks, you stay here and dance with Jade"

I pushed my way through the sweaty mass of grinding bodies towards the bar, ignoring the wolf whistles (pun intended) of the desperate clammy humans, determined to have a good tine, even if it killed me.

"Waddaya want babe?" the bartender asked me with a smile.

"Umm... 14 tequila shots please" I said, sitting down and resting my hands in the bar.

"That will be 26" the bartender said holding out his hand. I reached into my purse to get out some money when I suddenly felt a calloused hand on mine and heard,

"Don't worry about it Thorn, I'll get it." I spun around and came face to face with a rogue."

I ripped my hand out if his and watched with narrowed eyes as he handed over a note to the bartender adding, "Keep the change." with a smirk.

"What do you want rogue" I spat. He grinned at me, exposing his slightly yellowing teeth, and leant in close.

"I've come," he murmured, breathing his stale rotting breath onto my face, "To give you an incentive." I froze,

"An incentive to do what?" I asked.

He grinned again and leant back in his seat, "You'll just have to figure that out for yourself doll." he said. I had had enough of his bullshit and was about to drag him outside to subtly rip his dumb ass throat out when Alex, Brett, Josh and Zach appeared next to me, slightly out of breath.

"Are you alright babe?" Brett asked, lacing his fingers through mine.

"Yep, why?"

"I felt your heart rate spike." explained Alex, "And I got worried." He turned to the rogue, who was watching us with a mildly amused smile on his face. But before I could answer, the bartender arrived with my drinks so I projected "rogue" at Brett and Alex

Zach growled suddenly, "rogue." he spat marching foreword and taking a long sniff, "I can smell it." He was practically shaking and close to shifting in the middle of a human club I could tell.

"Shall we take this outside Thorn?" The Rogue asked standing up. "I don't think your friend likes me very much do you?" He leaned in and smelt Zach.

"Alpha."

Zach growled and grabbed the rogue by the throat. "You are so lucky we are in a crowded club right now or I would rip your heart out." he snarled venomously.

The rogue wrenched himself out of Zach's grasp with a snarl. He turned to me and said,

"Is this incentive enough?" but before I could ask him what he was talking about, he had leant over, and with one jerk of his hand, slashed his sprouting claws across Josh's stomach.

I was stunned and so was everyone else. I found that I couldn't actually move towards him, I was rooted to the spot with shock. Unluckily for the rogue, Zach was not frozen, and with a strangled growl he viscously stabbed his own rapidly protruding claws into the rogues heart.

I watched in disgusted fascination as the rogue grabbed the edge of my dress as he sank to his knees in agony; blood dribbling down his lips and splashing onto his faded shirt. He yanked me down so that my ear was right next to scarlet lips. Brett quickly yanked me back up, but not before I heard the rouge whisper,

"I wonder why it's called 'Elemental'"

**************************************************************************

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT! I certainly enjoyed writing it! ;)

Please please pleeaaassee vote and comment, it would really make me happy!

More regular updates will be heading your way!

I love you all

-Kate