Chapter 15-PART 2

ROSE'S P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of gentle sobbing coming from next door. It wasn't that loud but it was loud enough for my werewolf senses to pick up. I quickly glanced at my alarm clock. 3:12. I groaned and rolled over, pressing my face into the pillow in frustration.

Now, normally, I would go over and see what's wrong, maybe comfort the person a little and give them some advice. But at 3in the FUCKING MORNING my morals had changed slightly.

Determined to sleep, I buried my head under the pillow and tried to force myself to sleep. But it was no use. My wolf wasn't helping either; telling me that we should go and see if we could help.

Eventually I got fed up. I growled and rolled out from under the comfort of my sheets. Storming out of the room, I roughly opened next door's door but my harsh words died on my lips when I saw Jade's shocked, tearstained face looking back at me.

"Jade" I said, walking into the room, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing!" She said, hastily wiping away the wetness on her cheeks. "Really it's nothing! I'm sorry if I woke you"

I walked over and sat cross legged in her bed

"Don't bullshit me Jade." I said firmly, "I can clearly see there is something wrong, so tell me what it is."

Jade took a long breath, as if preparing herself for something. Then she let out a huge sob and fell against my shoulder shaking as she started to talk.

"It...it ...it's just that... I have my wolf!" She blurted out. I was confused but I didn't want to say anything so I just stroked her hair as she continues to sob.

"But Jade," I said, "we already knew that! It's a good thing! It means your mate in nearby." I nudged her side and winked. But she only sobbed harder.

~something must be really wrong~

My wolf said nervously. ~Her wolf is just howling and won't stop!~

She lifted her head slightly and looked me in the eye.

"It's more than that." She pushed her hair back from her face.

"I can hear her"

The blank look on my face must have given something away because she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Remember." She said as if talking to a small child. "If you can turn into a wolf, it means your mate is near you. If you can hear your wolf then...." She trailed of, letting me figure out the rest on my own.

Suddenly I gasped.

"THAT BASTARD!" I shouted angrily! "He knows who you are but won't acknowledge you!" I was shaking with anger. I knew what it felt like and poor innocent Jade did not deserve that pain. She started to cry again and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay. Here is what we are going to do. Your mate is clearly someone in this building so you are going to brush against every single person until we find him! Or her." I added as an afterthought.

"Then what?" Asked Jade a smile appearing on her face.

"If he doesn't have a good enough story. We break his legs."

Jade laughed. But I was only half kidding.

**********************************************************************************

ITS SO SHORT!

I know

but I wrote this in my half hour break before revision!

*claps for me*

It's another cliffhanger I know. :( But I have to keep you guys interested somehow! And with my dodgy updates, this is the only way I can think of!

Sorry

Love you all!

Vote Comment Fan

If you liked it only! ;)

-Kate