Chapter 11-Thorn do your stuff

Hi Guys! So I didn't think that this chapter was very good, but I uploaded it anyway because you guys have been waiting for so long! I am sorryyy!!

Anyway, enjoy! :)

************************************************************************

ZACH'S P.O.V

"You have to stop her man! That chick is out of control!" I sighed as Adam stormed up to me, frustration evident on his face.

"Okay, don't get me wrong, she's hot, and flirty and kinda fun when she's drunk." I grimaced, this was not the way I wanted my Luna to be known as. "But she is mental! She just interrupted a training session to tell Ryan that his shirt was the wrong shade if blue!" I sighed again, that was so typical Violet. "It's bad enough that she insisted on that crappy uniform, but to make us all wear blue shirts and black shorts then complain that the blue isn't the right shade! We have other priorities! I mean-" I raised my hand to silence him. Uh! Why did Violet always have to make things so difficult?

~maybe things wouldn't have been difficult if you had mated Rose?~

I growled at my wolf, he still hadn't forgiven me for rejecting our mate. Though to be honest,it has been two and a half years and hardly a day goes by without me regretting my decision that day. If I could go back in time I would tell my 17 year old self not to be so shallow and to take what should be ours. But it's too late now. Turning my attention back to Adam, I said curtly, "I'll talk to her." Can't wait for that.

"Thanks bro!" He said, "I meant no disrespect to the Luna." He added as an afterthought. I smiled sadly, of course he did, but I suppose I couldn't blame him. Violet was starting to get on my nerves too.

"ZAAAAACCCHHHAAARRYY!! Baby! Where is my sexy boy?!" I groaned, speak of the devil. Adam made a hasty retreat out if the room and it took almost all of my self control not to join him.

"I'm in here Violet." I replied. She flounced through the door, in a ridiculously short skirt and a tight camisole that showed far too much cleavage. She tottered up to me in her too-high high heels, wrapped her arms around my neck, making sure she pushed against all the right places, and kissed me roughly on the lips. One, two, three aaaand four. I pulled her arms off me, breaking the kiss and forced myself to smile at her pouting face.

"What was it you wanted babe?" I asked, trying to manoeuvre my way away from her tight grip. She giggled in that annoying way of hers, where it goes on just a bit too long to be genuine. "Does there have to be a specific reason for me to come and see my mate?" She said, trailing her fingers seductively over my chest. "Perhaps," she continued, edging us closer to my bedroom, "I just wanted to spend a little time with you." Her hands started to slip under my jeans. Oh what the hell! I thought to myself. If I have to put up with her all day, I might as well be paid for my troubles.

After we were done Violet snuggled up to me, tracing her mark on my neck. The mating mark had to go on a very specific place on the person's neck. Her mark on me covered it completely, but at the last minute, I had got cold feet and had put the mark ever so slightly to the right of where it was supposed to go. Which, I think, is why I don't feel as strong a pull towards her as she does to me.

"Violet?" I asked patting her shoulder, "Can ask you something?" She laced her fingers through mine, but I removed them, it just never felt right when she did that. "Sure Babe, what is it?" She purred.

I took a breath bracing myself for this question. "Do you ever think about Brett?" I felt her stiffen at my side. I stayed silent, I wanted to know if her mate plagued her dreams as mine did.

She was also silent for a minute but then, "Huh? Why would I think about that loser?" She tried to smile but it came out as more of a grimace. "Violet you can be honest with me, I'm your ma-" I couldn't finish the word. "Your.... Your....."