Chapter 13-allusive fire pack

ROSE'S P.O.V

Oh why did this have to happen? Why now?! Just as I had settled in! Everything was fine, I had friends! Friends who didn't beat me, or abuse me. Instead we ate together, hung out together, went clubbing together, got drunk together!

~Don't forget your tattoo~

My wolf added in.

~That was Alex's fault.~ she reminded me. Oh yeah. They also convince me to do the craziest things, but I love them.

It's like I'm cursed or something! ~okay Thorn.~ scolded my wolf,

~that's enough feeling sorry for yourself. You have pulled through worse than this. You might not even see them! The four most powerful packs will be there! It will be easy to avoid them! So stop moping about on your bed, get of your lazy ass and pack! We have a tournament to win!~

That is why I love my wolf. She is the only person that knows me better than I do! She's right! I should just get over this! Everything will be okay!

I quickly hopped off my bed and started to pack my suitcase. Making sure that I took everything, I headed downstairs, excited to tell Alex that I would enter, then I remembered the way I had yelled at them. Crap. Why did I say those things? I didn't mean them! Oh crap! I need to apologise!

I rushed into the kitchen and found Alex, Brett, Jade and Nattie sitting around the table laughing. As I walked in, they all stopped laughing and there was an awkward silence then Jade said,

"Hey Thorn! You want something to eat before we set off?" Everyone else nodded and smiled. Brett pulled out the chair next to him and pushed the plate of biscuits towards me. This is why I love my friends, they weren't even waiting for my apology! They had already forgiven me. But I knew that I would have been taking my friends for granted if I didn't apologise anyway.

So I didn't sit down instead I stayed standing, looking at all of them. I took a deep breath, "Guys I'm really sorry!" I blurted out. "I don't know why I snapped like that, it was stupid and uncalled for and bitchy and you guys hadn't even done anything and I'm really sorry, none of you deserved it if I could take it all back I would because you guys are so damn great and I am so lucky to-" I stopped, realising that I was rambling, I did that when I got nervous.

"What I am trying to say is-"

"We know." Smiled Alex.

"Yeah," said Nattie, "we already know what you mean so sit down and eat these damn biscuits! They're so good!" I laughed and took the seat.

"We were just remembering Nattie's birthday party." Said Brett innocently. I groaned, my head already hurting from the memory.

"Oh no. Don't bring that up!" We had gone out clubbing and we had all gotten extremely drunk. Me and Alex especially. So drunk that when I woke up, I was lying under a pile of sticks next to Alex who was topless apart from a light purple lacy bra with golden sequins on it. To my left there was a hatstand. We were extremely confused until a grinning Nattie and Jade told us that Alex had taken the bra from a belly dancer in the club we danced at. He wanted to win a hatstand and thought that the best dancer won it. So he jumped up on the bar, stripped his shirt, put on the bra and started to dance to Shakira's 'hips don't lie' When he was told to get down off the bar he grabbed the hatstand and pulled me out of the club shouting "DON'T LOOK BACK OR THEY'LL SEE US!" I totally believed him as I was also extremely drunk. We ran back into the woods where we decided to build a fort out of sticks for us to live in. Needless to say it didn't really work and we ended up passed out under a pile of sticks. We woke up with pounding headaches with no idea what had happened the night before.