Chapter 12-Element Tournament

Here is the next chapter guys! Just wondering if any of you worked out why Rose was so badly affected by their mates mating when Brett wasn't, I told you in the previous chapter! This chapter is dedicated to debbie_evanfurn for all her support throughout the book!

Enjoy! <3

************************************************************************

SOMEONE'S P.O.V

I love my little birdie

With all my strength and might

His beak as strong as an iron gate

His feathers black as night.

Can you here me Lovely?

I'm talking about you.

Come a little closer

And I'll tell you what to do.

You need to find the girl

You know!

The one you watched before!

Tell me if she's found out yet,

And if she's found the door.

She's so much stronger,

It can't be long

Before she will be mine.

She won't be able to resist!

After all, she wears my sign.

So fly away my birdie!

Remember,

Daddy loves you so!

And tell me what you see,

Wherever you may go.

************************************

ROSE'S P.O.V

Panting, we arrived back at the house. Shifting back into humans, we burst through the door and ran into Alpha Jason's study.

"What the hell!" He exclaimed! "What are you guys doing?! You know your not allow-" he stopped when he saw our faces. "What's happened? Did it go okay?" We were too busy panting to answer but I just managed to say "Rogues," his eyes went wide.

"How many? Dammit! Answer! How many we're there?!" Alex looked up at Alpha Jason,

"Thousands." He said gravely. He seemed to have caught his breath quite quickly, "Our lines won't be able to hold them back. We have to retreat." Alpha Jason paled.

"I've already sent them out," he said quietly. There was a silence before Nattie shouted, "Well then call them back!!" This seemed to snap us all back to our senses and we were about to leave when Ryan burst through the door.

"ROGUES!!" He shouted! "So many of them! We can't win! But they are prepared to hold back if we give them something!" We all looked relieved, "we'll whatever it is just give it to them!" Said Alpha Jason impatiently.

"Ummm... That's the thing Alpha." He said looking at me, "They want Thorn." I looked up sharply, everyone's eyes were on me.

~why would they want us?~

Asked my wolf, confused.

~maybe to kill us like they did to our parents!~

I replied angrily.

"They say we have three days to decide." Continued Ryan. "What are we going to do?"

************************************