Chapter: 26

(Janessa.      Casey.                 Nicole.            MAK )

JANESSA POV~ (chapter song: alleluia-Jeff Buckley/ ocean eyes- Billie Ellish) - listen to it while reading for full effect of chapter, if u guys like the idea I might make a Soundcloud playlist ! Let me know)

"I'm going to miss you so much" I choke out clutching on to Julian.

"Janessa I'm gunna find a way to be therefore you" he said kissing my forehead.

"You promise?" I ask pouting.

"Promise" he says entwining our fingers as we sat in the car on the way to the airport.

When we entered the large airport in Atlanta, my earbuds in my ears blasted a sad song. I looked to Julian who smiled and waved at me before we parted ways to board two separate flights. One flight will take me home, the other will tear the other half of me away for months.

"Julian" I said turning around suddenly. I ran to Julian hugging him tears streaming down my face. 

"Goodbye poptart" I whispered.

~CASEY POV~ (chpt song:
Jonas and I woke up early to go see Nicole who is able to go home tomorrow. My flight leaves a bit later than Janessa and Maks so I am staying with Jonas.

My head is rested on his shoulder my hand in his, I'm living up every moment I have left with this wonderful boy.

"Casey" Jonas started.

"No, don't talk" I pause "it'll bring me into the reality that I'm actually leaving you" I rub circles into his thumb.

"We'll be ok" he says leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"Casey it's time" Mrs bridges announces grabbing her purse.

In the car Jonas and I sat in the back seat silently abiding our time. The airport is in sight now and a tear slips out of my eye.

Before I walk through the gate to sit I turn to Mrs bridges and hug her thanking her for everything. I then went to Jonas who pulled his backpack off his back unzipping it.

"This is for you, if I don't get to call you everyday, not likely, but, take one out and read it. These are things I love about you, compliments I've never had the guts to say and hopefully enough to keep the jar full until we meet next" he says handing me a jar full to the brim of slips of paper.

"Thankyou so much Jonas" I say hugging and kissing him. I roll my suit case up the ramp looking back waving. I fix my earbuds into my ears listening to the song that reminds me of Jonas, clutching the jar.

~MAK POV~

Janessa, Justin and I are home now we all went our separate ways to tell our parents about the tour and go back to reality. I sat on my bed thinking of Justin of course. I'm lucky to have him so close to me but I feel like I'm walking on thin ice, it's eventually going to break so be carefull where you step, my brain warns.

Shaking my head I text Casey knowing she'll have the answers.

To: Casey 🌌👻- I need help.

I sit my phone and wait for the instantaneous reply.

From: Casey🌌👻- with?

To: Casey🌌👻- i feel like Justin is going to be bored of me
I say feeling guilty pressing send when I realized, her boyfriend is millions of miles away.

From Casey 🌌👻- Mak if Justin gets bored of you, I'll smack the crap outta- it's his own loss, he would instantly regret it. If you talked to him about it than he is thinking about it and he will realize he doesn't wanna lose you.

Well said.

To:Casey🌌👻-thankyou

From: Casey🌌👻- anytime.

I then felt great embarrassment when I realized I'm worried because my relationship is to perfect, while Casey and Janessa's barely exist anymore.

Back to reality....