Chapter:12

(Janessa. Casey. Mak. )

~CASEY POV~

I sat on the couch in the living room next to Jonas and everyone else. Jonas sat there on his phone responding to DMs.

"Casey?!" Janessa calls from upstairs.

"Coming I yell back standing from my spot on the couch "save my seat" I wink at Jonas.

"Always."

I walked up the stairs and entered my room I as staying in noticing Janessa sitting on my bed. Holding one of my shirts with a pleading smile.

"Yes you can borrow my shirt." I reply with a nod.

"Yes your the best Cee!"

"I know"

After all of us were dressed and ready for the day I plopped down next to Jonas leaning my head on his shoulder pulling my phone out.

"Hello snapchat!" I say happily.

"Hi snapchat I-i love u and I just wanna give u all a big hug and-" Jonas was cut off by the video ending.

"You are so weird" I say bluntly posting the snap on my story.

"You love me though" he says. I'm not sure if he was asking or telling me.

"Who doesn't ?" I reply standing from my spot and. Headed up to mark and marios room.

"Hey mark !" I say happily plopping down next to him on his bed.

"Hey Casey wassup ?" He asks me putting his phone away.

"I'm bored wanna do something?" I ask him pleadingly.

"Why ask me when you can ask Jonas" he says rolling his eyes causing me to do the same.

"Because you're the one who makes everyone do stuff let's call an uber and have a meet up in the mall!" I say begging him shaking his shoulder. He smiled slightly and jumped up pulling his phone out of his pocket taking a selfie with the dog filter.

'Meetup with Jonas Justin blake and the magcon girls' he typed happily.

~JANESSA POV~

"Jonas mak Justin Janessa über will be here in five meetup at the mall!" I hear Mark yell from upstairs.

"What about everyone else ?!" I say feeling bad they were left out. Mostly Julian who sat next to me replying to DMs.

"They can one to but it would be to big of a crowd." Casey says stumbling down the stairs but was caught by Arron who had just came up from the basement.

"Thanks" she said as she steadied herself.

"Anytime" he says patting her shoulder. I laughed hysterically because if Arron hadn't been there she would've fell down the stairs.

"The uber is here !" Jonas yelled causing me to jump up from my spot next to Julian. He grabbed my hand and swung me back kissing my cheek.

"Have fun" he says to me causing my heart to flutter and my cheeks to grow red.

the car was super cramped and we were all squished except for me who say in the front while Justin and mak sat squished, Jonas mark and Casey in the back together.

~MAK POV~

On our way to the mall for the meetup I over heard Jonas and Cees conversation-..... What she would have told me anyway don't judge me. As I listened I heard things I didn't know about such as:

"Cameron was so funny this morning"

"Yeah he almost had a stroke when he saw you laying with me" I heard them laughing hysterically and rolled my eyes. But I looked in the mirror and saw how hurt mark looked when Casey mentioned this.

"Mak! Are you ok you seem off" Justin said.

"Yeah I was just observing and you know listening" I said casually. Justin knowing me well nodded with a smirk and reached to grab my hand. He lightly squeezed it just as our driver announced our arrival.