Chapter:2

Three days later my best friend mak and janessa parked outside my house and honked the car horn. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my packed bag, janessa thinks she knows what hotel the boys are staying at so we booked a room there.
On the way to where to show would be held somewhere in Atlanta is what I was told, I pulled out my phone and put my music on shuffled and pretended to sleep but the two hyperactive girls next to me prevented any sleep.

"Casey you can't tell me you aren't a little excited to meet them?"

"No, I don't support this. Beyonce didn't get famous because she was beautiful she got famous for talent, what do those boys have for a talent?!" I rush out with a sigh.

"Calm down Cee!" Janessa soothed calling me by my nickname.

-----
When we finally arrived to the hotel I plopped down on the bed which I had to myself since Janessa and mak were going to share a bed.

"We're going to scope out the hotel to see where the boys are staying are you coming?" Mak asks me excitedly.

"I guess but I'll go by myself so it isn't obvious. I have to get something from the vending machine" they nodded and we all trudged out of the hotel room.
I walked down the ugly floral print carpet and headed down to where the vending machine sign was visible. I turned into the room and ran into someone who was slightly taller than me.

"I'm sorry" I rushed out being polite. I then looked up and immediately recognized the face of it Mark  Thomas.

"It's ok, what are you here for?" He asks leaning against the vending machine.

"Food." I say bluntly.  He laughs then replies.

"No I meant why are you staying at this hotel ?"

"Because my friends wanna see Jacob Sartorius  dance around and sing the abcs on stage and they dragged me along" I say and then gently pushing him off the vending machine and buying some candy.

"So you know me then?" He says happily following me to the elevator.

"Yes unfortunately, but can my friends meet the boys it would mean a lot to them and if they're happy I'm happy" I say stopping to turn to him.

"Sure, the boys are in Jonas's room"

"Cool, lets FaceTime them otherwise they won't believe me" I pull out my phone and call mak who instantly picked up.

"What is it we haven't found anyt- OH MY GOD" she stopped upon seeing marks face next to mine.

"Meet us on floor 4" he says waving bye to the camera.
As the elevator doors opened the girls had just clambered out the stairway door. I rolled my eyes and let Mark lead the way. Mark walked upto a room and knocked.

"Who is it?!" A voice I recognized as Jonas yelled out.

"It's me and my friends I met!" He yells back and then looks to me with a wink. I rolled my eyes yet undeniably blushed.
The door swung open revealing all of the boys from the show.
"Hey " Jonas says cheekily.

"Hi"

"So what are your names?" someone spoke over Jonas shoulder. He turned revealing Justin.

"I'm Makayla but you can call me Mak"

"I'm Janessa" she says peeking over Justin's shoulder looking for Julian.

"I'm Casey but you can call me Cee"

"Hi Casey" Jonas replies.

"Hi Jonas" I say raising an eyebrow. He smiles. And then someone just had to yell:

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!"