Chapter:11

~JANESSA POV~

While everyone header up the stairs to go to bed I followed Julian to their room and sprawled out face first into the large bed. I crawled under the covers and faced the wall opposite of Julian. Julian lied down spooning me and whispered.

"Good night beautiful "

"Goodnight" I whispered back blushing contently.

It is morning now ..... And this is what I wake up to.

"What the heck is this!" I heard a loud voice boom inside the room. My eyes fluttered open immediately recognizing Cameron.

"I told you you were staying with Casey!" He yelled. I shrugged and grimaced. He rolled his eyes and moved to caseys room.

"No one ever listens to me do they! Jonas get out !" Cameron says with a sternness that made me look at Julian laughing uncontrollably. "Magcon family meeting !" He screamed.

~MAK POV~

Justin stirred next to me causing me to stop memorizing his face. I wanted to remember this moment and every moment so I can look back on it and think how lucky I am to have him. He opened his eyes and was met with my hazel green ones.

"Stop checking me out"

"Your mine I'll check you out if I wanna" I say kissing his cheek. 

"Magcon family meeting everyone up!" I hear Cameron yell causing me to groan sitting up bouncing down the the stairs Justin hot on my trail.

"Ok everyone it looks like some people aren't following my precise directions on where to sleep" everyone gulped seeing as he was really mad. "So new rules, I won't tell if you don't tell"

"Wait what?!" Casey says confused yet excited.

"I don't care what you do just don't tell your parents I let you do it" Cameron says throwing his hands up. "Meeting dismissed"

"What just happened ?" I asked throwing my hands up causing Justin to laugh hugging me.

"I'm still confused though" I say Justin rolled his eyes flipping me around leading me to the kitchen to get breakfast.