Chapter:7

~CASEY POV~

It's been two month since the show in Atlanta and I miss the boys already. I FaceTime and text them all once and awhile but mostly Jonas seeing as he spams me if I don't. Over the time we have been talking I have started to have even more fans and followers, I have meet ups every once and awhile and my parents still think it's sere real how famous I could be because of these boys I met only a few times.

Jonas💯❤️- hey Casey

Casey👽- hey Jonas wassup

Jonas💯❤️- one month until I get to see your beautiful face that's wassup!

Casey👽-until then princess 😉

Jonas💯❤️-that's weird don't talk like that.

Casey👽- that's how you talk why can't I talk like that?!

Jonas💯❤️-it's cute when I do it.

I rolled my eyes at his text and continued to think about the tour.

~JANESSA POV~

Janessalox45- hello thanks for the support ❤️!

Emilyrox45- omg I'm crying thanks so much for responding my life is complete! I'm meeting you in Georgia!
Janessalox45-can't wait to see you ❤️😍😘!

Emilyrox45-same here 😘

I smile at how cute my fans are( she even made her username like mine) and set up my laptop to live stream on younow.

"Hi it's Janessa !" I say waiting for the comments to pool into the chat.

'Hey!'
'Are you and Julian dating' ?!'

"Julian and I are not dating sorry" I say trying to hide my disappointment. Even though Julian and I constantly talk i don't consider it dating.

Julianjara-'Aww I shipped julinessa all the way'

"Hey Julian !" I exclaim and blush at his comment.

'Julianesssa is real'

The comments lit up going to fast to read. People started to tip bars and fan me so I acknowledged them.

"Thank you for tipping 1000 bars Lena !" I exclaim happily

~MAK POV~

"Justin's here" my mom yells from in the kitchen.

"Il get it!" I race down the stairs and throw the fm door open tackling him into a hug.

"You realize I live next door right?" He says hugging me back with a chuckle. About a month After the show Justin's dad had got a job that required him to move super close to me and my family and Casey and Janessa so he is always hanging out with us. He then officially asked me out and I obviously said yes.

"Nope it never get old" I say kissing his cheek.

I can't help but think 'what would I do without him'.

~CASEY POV~

Jonas and I have been texting each other but it's not the same as seeing each other in person I miss them all so much! I sat staring at the wall in a daze thinking about Jonas when a call erupted from my phone.

MAK 🔥❤️😍😘💯

"Hello?"

"Come over Janessa and Justin are here"

"Pick me up!"

"Walk here now"

"Ughhhhhh" I exclaim hanging up and making myself semi presentable and trudging down the steps.

"I'm going to Maks house mom" I exclaim shutting the door behind me. I the got a genius idea. I raced back into the house and grabbed my hover board. I then glided down the sidewalk to Maks house.

~JANESSA POV~

I heard a banging on the door and popped up from the chair I was in to let Cee in.

"He Cee!" I exclaim wrapping my arms around her which she did I the same.

"Hey Janessa, so what are we doin?" She asks in a questioning voice dragging out the o.

"Watching a scary movie" I say grabbing her arm and dragging her to the opposite couch Justin and Mak were cuddling on.

We sat there my head on caseys legs feeling her flinch at every jump scare and I felt comfortable and content.

~MAK POV~

As I laid in my boyfriends arms with my best friends opposite of me I could t help but think I was the luckiest girl in the world what more could I need.
And then my husky puppy jumped on my stomach knocking the wind out of me.

"Apollooooo" I tell after readjusting the puppy so all three of us were comfortable I felt even more content