43 Family

Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.

~Anonymous

~~~~~~

Darius unclenched his hands as Stella poked her finger in his stomach and smiled cheekily at him. She stretched out her arms for him to carry her and Darius happily granted her wish.

"Hey, my little princess." Darius kissed her forehead and smiled as she wrapped her tiny arms around his neck.

"Sun, I missed you so much." Stella pecked his cheek and hid her face in the crook of his neck, sighing and cooing softly.

Darius chuckled at her behavior which he found quite adorable. "You really missed me, didn't you?"

"Yes." Stella yelled, stretching out 's'.

"Good because Sun missed his princess too."

Stella giggled as he rubbed his nose against hers.

"Now come on, let us get to your momma and dada." Darius put Stella back on her feet and let her hold his finger.

Darius cleared his throat and sent a cold glare at Aaron's way. Stacey rolled her eyes at him but did not comment on his jealousy. She pecked his cheek, wrapping her arm around his torso.

"I can see the green monster of jealousy." Stacey whispered into his eat before giving an apologetic smile to Aaron who smirked amusedly at the couple.

"Darius." Aaron offered his hand for handshake and pressed his lips into a thin lie to stop himself from laughing at Darius.

Stacey nudged Darius' stomach gently with her elbow and smiled as Darius sighed in defeat before shaking Aaron's hand and nodded his head curtly.

"Welcome to London." Aaron spoke with a genuine smile.

"Thank you." Darius wrapped his arm around Stacey's waist possessively and glared at Aaron who picked up Stella in his arms and turned towards the car.

Settling down in the car, Aaron and Stacey indulged themselves in catching up whilst Darius kept a suspicious eye on Aaron although he was in the driver seat. Darius let Stella sit in his lap and played with her. Aaron did not mind driving at all. In fact he loved driving so it was rare that he took his chauffeur along with him. He kept on looking Stacey's reflection in the mirror now and then.

"Do mom and dad know about our arrival?" Stacey asked Aaron who shook his head.

"Darius forbade us from telling them. He wanted this to be a surprise for you as well as mom and dad. He planned out everything and it was his idea to send Stella here earlier." Aaron informed Stacey in impressed tone.

Stacey stared at Darius and encircled his neck with a small smile on her face which displayed her gratitude. Darius descended his head and pecked Stacey's lips. As their lips parted away, Stacey tightened her hold on him with a whimper leaving her mouth. He shook his head and mumbled, "Stella."

Stacey nodded her head but stole a peck from him before saying, "I love you."

Darius grinned and pecked her forehead. Stacey looked back at Aaron in the mirror who winked at her just to rile up Darius.

"Stop flirting with my girl." Darius gritted out through clenched jaw and pressed Stacey into him.

Aaron chuckled and held up his one hand in surrender, saying, "I know that, Darius. I am harmless."