34 Destroyer

Because sometimes that's what has to be done. You have to lay down with it. The hurt. Or the heartache or even the hate. Whatever is inside. Sometimes you have to get close to it. Taste it and understand it so you can define it, before it defines you.

JmStorm

(I do not know who the real writer of such beautiful quote is. I just stumbled upon it and thought of putting it here.)

~~~~~~

"Victor called to inform that he along with Eliana will be paying us a visit." Stacey said, swallowing down her bacon.

"That is great." Nathan said happily, throwing a wink at Stella who pouted and ducked down her head.

Nathan let out a chuckle along with Stacey whilst Darius stared at his father who gave him an innocent smile and asked, "What?"

"Why do you sound so happy, dad?" Darius asked skeptically.

Nathan smirked at Stella but shrugged his shoulders and said, "Eliana coming means Olive will come as well and I am hoping to see how that little boy really flirts with doll."

"Dad, are you even serious? I will kill that little shi-boy if he so as to dare to look at my princess." Darius seethed angrily and stabbed the eggs with his fork mercilessly.

"Calm down, son. We know that Olive is harmless." Nathan said with a smirk which he hid successfully behind the glass of juice.

"Is Olli really coming, momma?"

Stacey shook her head with a small, sympathetic false smile and said, "I do not think so, sweetie. Victor did not say anything about Olive coming with them."

"Oh okay." Stella said with a frown and went back on eating her breakfast.

Nathan excused himself as he got a business call and left the dining table. Darius glanced at Stella who was too busy in eating her food to pay attention to her surroundings. So he stared at Stacey who thought that she had succeeded in all her attempts to avoid Darius but little did know that it was Darius who had given her some space and time to think over everything although he itched to hold her in his arms. Even they did not sleep together in his room like they had been doing since Stacey gave him another chance. As Stacey was not even looking at him so Darius felt like losing his mind. He ran a hand through his hair frustratingly and let out a long sigh but Stacey still did not look at him. Darius kept his hand on Stacey's thigh who was not fazed in the slightest. He went back to eating whilst his left hand was still planted on her thigh. Just when his hand started going upwards Nathan came back and sat down in his seat, giving a smile to his son and Stacey.

Stacey pursed her lips together into a thin, tight line whilst Darius smirked as he saw the way Stacey's mouth opened slightly. On the contrary, her eyes closed gently. As Darius' hand stopped rubbing her thigh, he saw her frowning and letting a small, almost inaudible whimper. For the first time after storming out of Daewon's office yesterday, Stacey looked at Darius who stared back at her. She kept her left hand over her racing heart as she saw Darius' saddened eyes getting back their usual shine. Darius' left hand cupped her cheek and his forehead met with hers as he gently whispered, "I missed you."

His lips brushed against Stacey's and their breaths mingled together in warm, invisible puffs. Stacey pecked his lips and nuzzled the side of his cheek with her nose. Travelling the rough path from his sharp jaw to his ear, she bit his earlobe tenderly and smiled as she felt his arm tightening around her waist. As someone cleared their throat, Stacey jumped away from Darius but his left arm refused to let go off her waist. Stacey sent a glare towards Darius as his hand slipped under her shirt and ran the index finger on her spine seductively and teasingly which made Stacey tremble lightly under his intoxicating touch. With heated up cheeks, Stacey shifted her eyes towards the chair where Nathan was sitting but she frowned at the empty seat.