31. Accident

And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.

~ Les Miserables

~~~~~~

A/N

Get ready for some steamy hot moments. Enjoy reading!

~Scar

~~~~~~

"Hey papa." Stacey said happily into the phone held to her right ear whilst Stella's face lit up with a smile as she realized that her other was talking with Antony.

"Don't hey papa me, young lady. You don't call us at all and you have completely forgotten us, haven't you?" Antony huffed out on the other end.

"I am sorry, papa for not calling you but believe me I miss you and mom a lot."

"You have some great way to show us how much you miss us by not calling me even for once." Jade said in angry tone to which Stacey bit her lower lip and let out a sigh for she knew it was her fault this time.

"Mom, I am really very sorry." Stacey whispered into the phone and rubbed the back of her head.

"Next time you better call us once in a while. No matter how much you both grow up, we need to know how our both daughters are doing." Antony said sternly in fatherly tone which made Stacey smile into the phone.

"Now tell us how is our little princess?" Jade asked.

"She is doing well. She has made friends at the play way and there is someone special she had met just yesterday." Stacey teased Stella who groaned and shyly ducked down her head.

Nathan choked at the tea on hearing the news and looked at Darius who stabbed the bacon angrily.

"Who is Stacey talking about. Darius?" Nathan asked but did not get any answer.

"Oohh, someone had got their first crush." Jade teamed up with Stacey and teased Stella who groaned again and sent a glare to her mother which only made Stacey chuckle at her daughter.

"Princess, you like someone?" Antony's tone had utmost shock to it as it boomed out of the speaker of the phone.

"No, momma did not mean it that way. He is just a good friend that I met yesterday." Stella said quickly before she could be teased any further and heard Jade and Antony laughing at the other end.

Stacey laughed too as she saw her daughter shyly biting her lower lip.

"I guess we are on speaker so hello Darius and Nathan." Jade said cheerfully to which both the men greeted her with a chuckle.

After talking for a while they hung up the phone and Nathan looked expectantly at the three people sitting at the dining table, enjoying their breakfast.

"Well are you going to tell me about that special someone because clearly it is only me who don't know about him." Nathan said, swallowing the piece of bacon.

"He is not special someone, grandpa. Stop calling him that." Stella whine and pouted at Nathan.

Darius nodded his head and hissed out, "Yes, don't call him that."

Nathan smirked at his son and teased, "Someone is being protective of his princess."

"Why shouldn't I? She is my princess and no one is allowed to mess up with her." Darius clenched his fork and knife angrily with his vein popping in his neck.