1. Fire

Author's Note

Hey bunnies! How are you all.

So yeah I am back with next book of the series. You have to read first book before starting with this one. First book is Forever And Ever.

Enjoy reading.

~ Scar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love me when I am rain, hold me when I am fire.

~Rune Lazuli

~~~~~~

As soon as the jet landed Stacey and Stella settled into the black BMW with Darius and Nathan. Stella was feeling sleepy so she snuggled into her mother whose left arm went around her daughter. Stacey looked out of the window and smiled lightly at the pitter patter of rain. She wanted to lower the window and enjoy the weather but controlled her itch as it was not her car and she did not want to mess the black seats.

As Stella snuggled more into Stacey's side, she smiled down at her daughter and kissed her black ringlets that matched to her own. Nathan looked at both the girls and smiled to himself.

"I am so excited that you are here now and that little one too. She is my favorite little girl now. My stupid son is of no good and my daughter is in Brisbane with her husband and daughter so it gets hard for her to visit me while Darius bores me but now I have Stella and you too Stacey." Nathan purposely ignored Darius' glare and kept on talking excitedly to which Stacey giggled softly.

Darius looked into the rear view mirror and felt his anger rising to a new level. He just wanted to be far away from Stacey and dwell into his mansion or may be go to some club where he could find a woman to satisfy his needs for the night. His eyes narrowed to slits as he heard Stacey's soft laugh. His father's words did nothing to calm him down. In fact they only added fuel to his fury. He was not an idiot and had already figured out that Nathan still had contact with Stacey and had been meeting Stella behind his back. The anger and sense of betrayal were merging and getting on his nerves. He just wanted the night to get over.

Their car came to a halt in front of the brown gates of Nathan's mansion. As the guards opened the huge iron gates, they went inside, crossing the long driveway which was surrounded by a beautiful garden.

As soon as the car stopped Darius stormed into the mansion, not bothering to wait for anyone. Nathan shook his head disapprovingly.

"I am sorry on my son's part." Nathan whispered to Stacey who shook her head with a small smile.

"You should not apologize for something he has done."

Stacey woke up Stella who groaned at her mother. "I want to sleep, momma."

Stella scrunched up her nose adorably. Nathan and Stacey smiled at her.

"Come on, you can sleep all you want, little one, once we get inside." Nathan said, earning a nod from Stella.

As they went into the living room Stella gasped and said, "Woah! Pwetty house."

Stacey looked around the huge room which had two white round sofas with a medium sized coffee table. As more lights flickered she looked up at the white chandeliers and little white lights. The kitchen was at the end of the room. At the right side was a dining table for twelve people. There was a staircase behind the table leading to various hallways. There were a few more closed doors in the living room which had labels like laundry, store room on them.

"So I guess you like this place, little one." Nathan said, helping Stella to sit on the sofa. She nodded her head with a giggle.

"Who lives here?" Stella asked from Nathan.