19. Broken But Determined

A/N
Listen to the song So Cold by Ben Cocks. It fits with the chapter.
Enjoy!

~ Scar
~~~~~~

The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.

~Ernest Hemingway

~~~~~~

"Stacey." Aaron whispered as his hands shakily connected to Stacey's cold cheeks. He picked her up bridal style and laid her in the back seat with her head on Xavier's lap.

"She must had another panic attack." Xavier said softly, staring at Stacey's unconscious body.

"I will fucking kill Darius." Aaron roared as he sped up the car.

In no time they reached Nathan's mansion where the party was over now. All the family members except Darius were still there. They had even called Dr. Carlos.

"Hurry up, lay her down on the bed." Dr. Carlos said one he saw Stacey in Aaron's arms.

"She had a panic attack and passed out, I guess." Aaron said, laying Stacey down on the bed gently.

Doctor Carlos frowned as he checked Stacey. He let out a long sigh after injecting some solution in her veins. Getting up, he once again looked at Stacey and went out.

"H-how is she?" Kiara asked in between her sniffles.  

Doctor Carlos shook his head sadly and sat down.

"I had injected her so that she would sleep. Her body was already stressed out and today's events just added up to it. And then the panic attack took out all her remaining energy. But in a way I am glad she passed out else she would have been in a lot of pain. And from all the information that I have gathered, I do not think her attacks would have left her alone. There is nothing serious so none of you have to worry about. When she will be awake, she will feel weakness but no physical pain as far as I think." Dr. Carlos said, looking at everyone.

"But there will be emotional pain, a lot of it and we all know that. So you all have to be a little careful while dealing with her. And try not to stress her out anymore. It might get serious otherwise. Call me if you feel the need to do so." Dr. Carlos stood up and nodded his head lightly before leaving.

Aaron's fists clenched as his violet eyes turned purple. He picked up his car keys and growled.

"I am so going to kill the living shit out of him." Aaron said and started marching towards the door only to be held by Alexander and Ryan.

"Calm down Aaron. Let us not make this more complicated." Ryan said sternly, earning a butter chuckle from his twin.

"Calm down? I cannot fucking calm down. And I have not made this complicated. He knows that Stacey is head over heels in love with him then why the hell did he do that? God damn it!" Aaron punched the white wall, making Kiara and Jade gasp whilst Dove flinched with tears streaming down her face. Sophia's eyes went wide as Aaron punched again.

"Calm down Aaron. You are scaring the ladies." Alexander said firmly, gesturing towards the women.

Aaron cursed under his breath and sat down after much protest.

"I do not think Stacey would appreciate that any of us made such a rah decision in anger and made Darius suffer. We all know she would not want that." Antony said, holding crying Jade.

Alexander sat tiredly next to Kiara. Ryan stroked Dove's hair who was hiccupping in his chest.

"Why did he do that, Lucas? I thought he was happy with Stacey from whatever dad had told me." Sophia whispered to Lucas with wide eyes.