37 Question

She always loved the things

 that the rest of the world forgot,

  snails and slugs and the broken flowers.

I think that's why she loved me,

I was another broken thing,

that the world had left behind.

~Atticus

~~~~~~

"Just a heads up. Dad is here and mad at you." Stacey said, holding Darius' hand as they stood on the porch of Nathan's mansion, waiting for someone to open the door.

Darius pecked her temple and said, "I guess Alexander had all the rights to be mad at me for hurting his daughter and granddaughter."

"But I am sure he will forgive you once we will explain everything to him." Stacey smiled reassuringly at Darius.

"Just like you forgave me?" Darius rung the bell again and heard some shuffling on the other side if the door.

Stacey nodded her head. "Just like I forgave you."

Darius grinned boyishly at her and just then the door opened by a smiling Nathan whose smile faltered and in place of it a glare set on his face as he stared at his son.

"Stacey." Nathan hugged her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Stacey smiled up at him and rubbed his arm, saying, "You can drop the glare, Uncle Nat. Everything is fine. He told me everything."

"From the looks of it I can tell that but I am still pissed at him." Nathan opened the door wider and let the couple enter before shutting the door.

"Sun." Stella squealed and jumped into Darius' arms, giggling and laughing as he twirled her around.

"I missed you." Stella admitted, kissing Darius' cheeks.

Darius smiled softly at her and dropped a kiss on both of her cheeks, saying, "I missed my little princess as well."

"Momma." Stella grinned at Stacey who kissed her cheek and stroked her hair.

"Sweetie, how was your day at the play way? Did anyone bother you?"

Darius put Stella on her feet and waiter for her answer.

"It was good, momma. Nobody bothered me today. We learnt some new words and Ms. Fernandez says I am pretty smart so I can go to elementary school. Momma, I will go to new school now." Stella clapped her hands excitedly.

"That is great, sweetie. Do you want to go to same school as Olive?" Stacey winked at Stella who ran towards Alexander, grumbling under her breath and hid her face in his chest.

Alexander smirked at Stacey whilst Darius growled into Stacey's ear, "The hell my princess will go to same school as him."

Stacey shook her head, kissed Darius' cheek with a smile and went towards Alexander who opened his arms for Stacey to hug him. Stella and Stacey were on either side of Alexander who wrapped up his arms around them. He kissed their forehead and stated loudly, "I love you both."

"We love you too." Both the girls yelled simultaneously then giggled at each other, unaware od the glare Nathan sent to Alexander as the latter gave him a smug smile and poked out his tongue.

"Don't you both love me?" Nathan pouted at the giggling girls as he sat across them. Darius just chuckled at the scene unfolding and settled on the single sofa.