Chapter 38: It Isn't Over Until The Fat Bitch Sings

Fae's P.O.V.

Jackson and I didn't speak to each other for the rest of the day. This whole thing was stupid. We had just put Caeli and Sophie to sleep after reading them If You Give A Mouse An iPhone.

Jackson had left out and went inside of his room. I was inside mine.

Sighing I got up and went inside his room. I saw him laying down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?", He asked as I sat on the bed.

"I want to talk to you," I said.

"Talk away," Jackson said.

"I broke up with Dimitri," I told him.

"Why would you do that?", He asked, looking at me like I was stupid.

"Maybe because I don't want to be with him and I want to be with you," I said.

"You deserve better than me, Fae," he said, looking away from me.

"I thought we both agreed we were letting go of the past. I don't care about that shit anymore Jackson. I just want to be with you, I've never wanted to be with anyone more than I want to be with you. I love you so much, Jackson and you're being a dumb ass. We're good, we're happy why are you trying to mess things up?", I asked him.

"I just don't want you to regret being with me instead of Dimitri a few years down the line," he said. 

"The only thing I would regret is not trying to make things work with you. I want to see where this goes and if it doesn't work, at least we tried. We won't ever have to worry about that what if's," I said.

"You're right. I just want you to be happy Fae," he said, sincerely.

"Well you make me happy," I said, kissing him.

Dimitri's P.O.V.

"Calm down man, don't do anything irrational," my friend Nathaniel said.

"That fucking bitch! She thinks she could just break up with me and it's over. Well I've got news for her, this relationship isn't over until the fat bitch sings and I don't know any fat bitches that can sing. So this relationship isn't over!," I yelled.

"Just let her go! Obviously she isn't the one for you man!", Nat said.

"She is. She's everything! If I can't have her than no one else can!", I yelled, punching a mirror. I looked at my bloody hand and started laughing.

"I'm not going to let you keep doing this!", Nat said.

"Who ever said I needed your permission?", I asked.

"You can't keep ruining other people's lives. You'll find love Dimitri!", He yelled.

"And where will I find it! No one ever loves me!", I yelled.

"I fucking love you. I've been in love with you for years!", Nat yelled.

I grabbed a shard of glass and stabbed him in the eye.

"Ah! Why did you do that?", He cried.

"If there's anything I hate more than bitches, it's gays. You fucking disgust me. I'm going to free your evil soul," I said, grabbing another shard of glass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you scared for Fae?