Chapter 11: Birthday Sex

After school was over I went outside and waited for Nazar.

"Why are you dating that punk?", Jackson asked as he came by me.

"He's not a punk and I'm dating him because I like him,'' I said.

"He's just using you," Jackson said.

"Look we've had sex many of times if he was using me I'm pretty sure he would be gone by now," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Is he better than me?", Jackson asked. I saw Nazar pull up.

"He treats me better than you," I said, simply as I walked to Nazar's car. I got in and closed the door. I felt Jackson's eyes on us.

"Can I have a kiss?", I asked Nazar.

"Of course," Nazar said as he leaned down and kissed me. I heard a growl and then the sound of something shattering.

I pulled away and saw that Jackson had smashed somebody's car window.

"C'mon let's go," I told Nazar. He nodded and started driving.

"How was school?", he asked.

"Fine," I said.

"I'm going to be straight with you. I do not want you smoking weed or drinking," he said.

"You don't control me," I said, rolling my eyes.

"You are too young to be throwing your life away with drugs and alcohol," he said.

"I'm not a child. So do not give me a lecture. This is my life and I'll do what I want to!", I yelled.

"I never said you were a child, but you sure are acting like one," he said.

"I don't feel like arguing with you," I said.

"I'm not trying to argue with you, but your being stubborn. Can't you see that I want what's best for you? I fucking love you and I don't want you to ruin your life by getting involved with drugs and alcohol!", Nazar said.

"You love me?", I asked shocked.

"Of course Fae. I wouldn't be with you right now if I didn't love you," he said.

"I'm sorry Nazar," I said.

"It's okay, just please try to quit. I don't want to see you go to jail or have problems later on in life because of what your doing now," Nazar said.

"Okay, I'll try," I said. He nodded obviously still angry. His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hola. ¿Que pasa," he said.

"Joder, bien ahí estaré," he said, hanging up the phone.

"What happened?", I asked.

"Something really bad. I really love you Fae, but I'm going to gone for a while," he said.

"Why?", I asked.

"It's better if you didn't know," he said. He pulled up at my house and gave me a kiss.

"Bye babe," he said. I nodded and got out the car. He sped away and my shoulders slumped in disappointment. I guess that was another relationship to add to my failure list.

I went in my house back upstairs and I saw Jackson in my bed.

"Get out, I don't feel like dealing with you," I said.

"You didn't tell me happy birthday," Jackson said.

''Happy Birthday. Can you leave now?", I asked.