Chapter 35: Amnesia

I woke up in bed next to Dimitri.

"What time is it?", I yawned. Damn I must have been in a really deep sleep.

"8:00 in the morning," he said, trying to kiss me.

"Morning breath,'' I said, covering my mouth.

"There's an extra toothbrush in my bathroom. It's the yellow one," he said. I nodded my head and went inside the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went back into the bedroom. 

"What happened last night? I don't remember anything," I said.

"Well we talked, ate some spaghetti. Then we carried things back up here and you know," he said, smiling shyly.

He was so sweet.

"You must have really tired me out," I smirked, giving him a kiss.

My phone started ringing again. I picked it up and noticed I had 178 missed calls from Jackson.

"Is something wrong?", I asked.

"That's what I should be asking you? Where the hell are you?", He asked.

"I'm still at Dimitri's. Why the hell did you call me so many times?", I asked.

"I thought his hobo looking ass did something to you," Jackson said.

Dimitri grabbed the phone away from me.

"Can you stop calling my girl? We're busy," he said, hanging up the phone.

"You're going to really piss him off," I told Dimitri.

"I don't give a shit. He's too protective of you. You're with me, he should already know you're in good hands," Dimitri said.

"I think he's just a little on edge. He told me he loved me yesterday," I told Dimitri.

Dimitri laughed. "I hope you don't believe him," he said.

"I don't."

"Good. That dude is a real manipulator, don't let him play you again Fae," Dimitri said.

"I won't. I know better now," I said.

"Good why don't we go get some breakfast?", Dimitri asked.

"Sure,'' I said.

Dimitri's P.O.V.

I smiled, watching as Fae ate. We were going to be so happy together. I just needed to get Jackson and her annoying little daughter out of the picture.

Fae and I would start our own family, we didn't need her leftovers.

I smiled remembering last night's events. After Fae passed out we had sex and I came in her so many times. I knew she would get pregnant with my baby then she wouldn't want Jackson anymore. We would be a perfect family.

Some of my cum leaked out of her through the night, but I cleaned it up. I didn't need for her to have any suspicions. I wouldn't have drugged her if I knew she would let me hit it raw.

"What are you thinking about?", Fae asked, eating a muffin. That's right, feed my baby.

"Just how lucky I am to have you,'' I told her, smiling.

"You're so sweet to me Dimitri," she said.

''You're everything to me Fae. There's nothing I wouldn't do to have you,'' I told you.

'Even if that meant killing Jackson and your daughter,' I silently added in my head.

I dropped her off at her and Jackson's house. He was waiting on the porch.

I jogged over to the other side of the car and opened the door for Fae.

"Thanks," she said, smiling.

"No problem. I'm going to miss you so much,'' I said, giving her a kiss on the lips. She opened her mouth, allow me entrance. She tasted so good. I opened my eyes and saw Jackson staring at us, angrily. I smirked slightly and lowered my hands down to Fae's ass, squeezing it in my hands.

"I'll see you later, baby," I said, pulling away.

"You too, bye Dimitri,'' she said, giving me one last kiss.

I got back in my car and drove home.

My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Tell me you didn't go through with it man?", My friend, Nathaniel asked.

"I did, everything is going perfect,'' I smiled.

"Dude you can't keep doing this. Why don't you find a nice girl that actually wants to be with you?", He asked, making me angry.

"She wants to be with me! She loves me!", I yelled.

"That's the same thing you said about Tasha and look what you did to her," Nathaniel said.

"All she had to do was listen to me and love me, but she wanted to run away. The dumb bitch had it coming,'' I said, gripping the steering wheel.

''I hope this is the girl for you,'' Nat said.

"She is Nathaniel. She's perfect. I'm going to make her so happy,'' I said, playing with a loc of her hair I kept in a zip block bag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fae's P.O.V. 

"You could have at least told me you were spending the night over there! I was so fucking worried about you and so was Caeli!", Jackson yelled.

"I'm sorry Jackson. I was just so tired and I know that's not a good excuse. I didn't mean to worry you guys," I said.

"It's fine, but don't do it again. Actually can you stay away from this guy. He's creepy as fuck,'' Jackson said.

"No he's not. He's just a little shy," I said.

"The dude's fake as fuck. I can tell something's not right with him,'' Jackson said.

"I think you're just jealous. I think Dimitri might have a sister. I could hook you guys up," I said.

"I don't want anyone else. I already told you, you were it for me,'' Jackson said.

I rolled my eyes and went up the stairs. I went inside my drawer and took my vitamins.

After that, I went inside my bathroom and showered, then I got dressed.

"Are we still working out today?", I asked Jackson.

"I don't know. I'm still kind of mad at you,'' he said.

"I'm sorry Jackie Poo," I said, pinching his cheeks.

"Never call me that again," he said.

"I won't, if you say you forgive me," I told him.

"I forgive you," he sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Team Jackson? Team Dimitri? What do you think about Dimitri now? What do you think he did to Tasha? Do you think Fae will get pregnant with his baby? Do you think Engrid is off cocaine yet?