Chapter 17: Pretty When I Cry

Jackson looked at me expectantly.

I shook my head.

"You're too late. I'm with Nazar and he loved me from the beginning, like you never did," I said as I hurried up and left. I just wanted to go home and cuddle up with Nazar.

I walked to his apartment, which took about 45 minutes. I made it to his house and walked in. A big smile made its way on my face, I was finally with someone who loves and cares about me. I walked inside the room and sat my bags down.

I looked up and saw Engrid on top of Nazar, naked. I felt tears start to come out of my eyes.

"How could you do this to me?", I asked.

"I'm sorry Fae, I never meant fo-

"Just stop talking. I hope both of you have a nice life together," I said as I walked out the house.

I spent the remainder of the day just walking around and thinking.

I really thought Nazar was the one. Jackson was finally stepping up, but I was scared he was going to hurt me again. Besides I knew he didn't even want this baby. I touched my stomach and smiled slightly, at least I had someone that would love me.

"Fae, I've been looking all over for you,'' Jackson said as he came running up to me.

"Well you found me," I said.

"I meant what I said I love you and I don't care what anyone thinks anymore. I want to be with you and only you. I'm tired of letting other people dictate my life. I want to be with you forever," Jackson said.

"Have you told your parents this?", I asked.

"Well yeah, they kicked me out, but it doesn't matter. I don't need them, your all I need," Jackson said.

''Do you want this baby?", I asked him.

"Yes, before I wasn't with it, but I want to be with you and have a family together. The alpha title doesn't matter to me anymore, I love you so much,'' Jackson said.

"Okay, but we aren't just going to get back together like that. You have to work for this," I said. He nodded his head.