Chapter 23: Woah

A/N: We are going to change the man playing Dimitri into Jackson. And the guy playing Jackson is Dimitri. (Disregard that statement. I was half asleep).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want details, give me details!", Jaia demanded as I came through the door.

I gave her a weary look.

"Everything went fine. We saw a movie and got some dinner. Then things got a little heated so we went back to his place and we had sex," I told her.

"How was it? I bet it was good, he looks like he got good d," Jaia said.

"Jaia his penis wasn't even bigger than 1 inch," I told her.

She fell off the couch.

"Bitch is you serious?", she asked.

"Yes it was small as hell. We were having sex, but it barely went in," I told her.

"That must have been terrible," she said.

"Yeah, it felt like I was putting the tip of my pinkie finger in my pussy,'' I told her.

"I'm so disappointed, I really expected more from him," Jaia said.

"You and me both. I had to fake my orgasm. I'm so sexually frustrated," I told her.

"You and me both chica. I told you we should have went to the club and gotten some d," Jaia said.

"I wish we did," I said.

"Maybe next time you'll listen to me, but I got to go girl. Dona waiting for me," she said.

"What y'all doing?", I asked her.

"She need help with her essay for English," Jaia said. I nodded and locked the door as she left out.

I was headed off to bed when the doorbell rang again. I went and answered the door.

I wasn't expecting to see Jackson.

"What are you doing here?!", I asked him.

"I want to see Caeli," he said.

"She's at her friend's house," I said as I closed the door. He stopped it with his foot.

"Can we talk?", he asked.

"I rather not, now move your foot," I told him.

"No I want to talk," he said.

"Ugh! Fine," I said, letting him in.

"Your place looks nice," he said.

"Thanks," I mumbled. We sat down on the couch and he started talking.

"I'm not with Engrid. I only slept with her once and I was stupid drunk. I didn't even know what I was doing," Jackson said.

"That's not what she was saying," I said.

"She was lying. I never fucked her during that time that your thinking," he said.

"Honestly I don't care anymore. I don't even get why you are here," I said.

"Because I want to right my wrongs. I'm so sorry Fae and I love you so much," he said as he pulled me close.

"I can't deal with this right now, I need you to leave," I told him.

"C'mon baby, don't try and tell me you still don't feel something for me," Jackson said.

"What we had is in the past. You didn't want me then, so don't try and come in my life now!", I told him.

"I love you," he said tears running down his face.

"I don't care anymore. You hurt me too much Jackson and I know that if I allow you in my life again all hell will break loose," I said to him.

"Will you at least let me see Caeli then? She needs her father in her life," Jackson said.

"Fine, you can see her, but it is under my terms. I do not want her around Engrid or any other thotties. I do not want her around ANYONE I do not know and I most definitely do not want her around your family," I told him.

He nodded.

"During your meeting I will be there everytime until I feel like I can trust you," I said.

"Okay, thank you Fae," he said.

"Yeah whatever," I said as I pushed him out the door and locked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?