Chapter 22: Say What?

"Bitch is you serious?", Jaia asked.

"Girl yes," I said, shaking my head as I took in a spoonful of icecream.

"That fucking bitch. She always trying to take people man. I can't stand her freckled face ass," Jaia said.

"I know. I can't believe she would do that. She already took Nazar from me and then she goes and gets knocked up by Jackson. Like who does that," I said.

"She was just so fucking jealous. She always had to have everything you did. So were her and Jackson like hugged up?", Jaia asked.

"No, apparently they were buying something for her kid, but I'm sure he's still fucking that hoe. And then Engrid had the nerve to say he wasn't my sloppy seconds. Do you know what the fuck that means?", I asked Jaia.

"Biiittchhh noo. She was the girl that-

"Yes bitch. Engrid was the thirsty hoe that was tryin' to get with Jackson, when he was pressuring me to have sex. I'm sure before me and him had sex he was fucking that bitch," I said.

"Mhmm that hoe. I can't believe her. It explains why she was actin' how she was when you told us you had sex with Jackson for the first time. I just can't the thotfoolery is killing me," Jaia said, shaking her head.

"I know girl, I'm so done with Jackson. If his ass think he gonna come in my life and be a part of Caeli's life too he got another thing coming. I don't want his ass nowhere near me. If Caeli need another daddy, I'll go find her one, but as for his ass being in her life he can forget about it," I said.

"I get where you comin' from, but that's her dad," Jaia said.

"Fuck that n*gga," is all I said.

"We could go and fuck some n*ggas. It'll take your mind off of Jackson and Engrid," Jaia said.

"Girl my thottin' days are over. I ain't got time for none of these n*ggas," I told her.

"Gurl c'mon. Caeli is at her friend's house. You don't have no school work to do, we can just go out and have fun. You seem so stressed, you could use some good dick," Jaia said.

"I don't need no dick, if I want a sexual release I got my little toys right in my bedroom," I said.

I didn't need a man.

"Girl you know there is nothing like the real thing. Just let go for once. Be free. Embrace your inner slut. Matter as fact you need to get with that sexy landlord of yours," Jaia said.

"I don't think he's interested in me like that," I said.

"Girl you know he is. That man be constantly checking on you and he let you stay here for free. You can give him a little nookie," Jaia said.

"I swear you are such a hoe," I said.

"I know," she said, making both of us bust out in laughter.

The doorbell rung and I went to go get it.

It was my landlord.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey I just wanted to check on you," he said.

"Oh well I'm fine, thanks for coming over here," I said.

"It's no problem. Actually I was wondering, if your not busy or anything, would you like to go out with me sometime,'' he said, nervously.

"Say yes girl, get that dick," Jaia whispered, loudly. I glared at her and felt my cheeks heat with embarrassment.

I could tell by the blush on Dimitri's face that he heard her.

"Umm sure I would love too," I said.

"Great. Can I come get you tomorrow night?", he asked.

"Yeah, that works for me," I said.

"Good, I'll see you then," he said as he turned and walked away.

I closed the door and Jaia started dancing.

"You gonna get that dick!", she said as she ran around the house.

"That good d," she added.

I shook my head, what was wrong with this girl?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pic of Dimitri. 😍😍😍

I think I might be falling in love with him. I think he may replace David Gandy in my heart.