Chapter 9: Strip Tease

I had got dressed up and headed to the club.

"I.D.," the man at the door said.

"Umm Vanilla Sensation knows me," I said.

"Oh your Fae," he said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Nice," he smirked as he let me in.

"Glad you could make it," I heard Nazar say as I walked in.

"Told you I wouldn't miss it," I said.

"Do I get a good luck kiss before I go on?", he asked.

"Sure," I said. I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"There you go," I said, smiling cheekily.

"You know that's not what I meant," he said as he pulled me closer.

"Really? I thought it was," I said.

"Give me a kiss." "On the lips," he added.

"And if I don't?", I asked.

"Then I'll just have to steal it from you," he said as he smashed his lips against mine.

I moaned softly and moved my lips more quickly against his. His tongue ran along my bottom lip and I opened wide, letting him explore my mouth. He kissed me harder and I felt my whoremones spark up.

"Nazar your up soon!", I heard someone yell. We pulled apart and I saw this really muscular dude.

"I'll see you later," Nazar said as he went backstage. The lights deemed and Nazar and a tall muscular black man came on stage.

"Now we have been hearing that a lot of you ladies like the final scene from magic mike xxl, am I right?", the black man said.

The girls in the crowd roared yes.

"Well me and my partner are here to show you that we can do it just a good," the black man said.

The girls screamed.

"Now do we have any volunteers," he said. A ton of hands raised. They brought two girls onto the stage and started performing there dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through the whole dance I was definitely jealous of the girl Nazar had.

And by the end I was soaking wet and ready for him.

He picked up all the money from his side and left the stage. Girls hands reached out as he passed and they stroked his abs.

I felt my anger flare up.

"Are you ready for me?", Nazar whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I whispered back in his ear, nibbling on it slightly. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

My face was right by his ass, I felt my face burn as I saw other girls in the crowd looking at us. Nazar brought me in a room and closed the door, locking it.

He put me down and I looked around the room. It looked just like a hotel room.

"Do you bring a lot of girls here?", I asked, jealously lacing my tone.

"Your jealous," Nazar smirked.

"No I'm not," I denied.

"You are, but you have no reason to be," he said.

"I'm completely infactuated with you and only you," he said as he leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

I laughed as some of his money fell out his thong.

"Let me get that up," he blushed. He took all his money out and put it on a table.

"How much did you make tonight?", I asked.

"About 20,000," he said.

"20,000! Wow, I may become a stripper," I said.

"No, I don't want anyone else seeing your body," he said.

"I think bodies are a beautiful thing and they deserve to be shared with the world," I said.

"Not in my books. If I could find any other job that made this type of money, I would do it," he said.

"You don't like stripping?", I asked.

"Not really, but it pays the bills and supports the lifestyle I live," he said.

"Can I see your apartment?", I asked.

"Will you stay the night?", he asked hopefully. I nodded.

"Great, I'm going to get dressed and then we'll go," he said.

"Okay," I said as he went into a closet.

He came back out fully dressed and we left.

"Don't you need your car?", he asked.

"No, I walked here," I said.

"You walked here? At 8:00 at night? We're you trying to get yourself killed?", he asked angrily.

"No, its only a 30 minute walk and I'm fine so there's no reason to be upset," I said softly. He seemed to calm down a little.

"Okay, but never do that again," he said.

"I won't," I said as I leaned up and gave him a quick kiss. I saw shock written all over his face.

Despite how I may act towards Nazar, I was starting to like him and that was what terrified me the most.