Chapter 4: Backlash

When I made it to school everyone was whispering and pointing at me. I guess they had heard about what had happened.

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair and continued down the hall. I went to my locker and got out my books.

"Can you believe her? It's so pathetic, she lies and says she was raped when we all know she is a slut," this girl said.

"Would you like to say that to my face bitch?", I asked as I closed my locker.

" You heard me," she said.

"Yes, I did and I would like for you to repeat it to my fucking face. Since you seem to think you have the right for my fucking name to leave your cum bucket of a mouth," I said.

She looked at me wide-eyed before she ran away with her little followers. I noticed everyone else looking.

"Do any of you fuckers have anything you want to say!", I yelled. They stayed quiet.

"That's what the fuck I thought," I said. I walked away and carried onto my next class.

"Fae, wait up," I heard Jackson say.

"Leave me alone, Jackson. You wouldn't want the whole school to see you with a little girl," I said.

"Fae don'-

"Don't what Jackson? I think it's better if you just leave me alone," I said. I walked into my next class and sat down.

"Girl, are you okay?", Jaia asked as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah,'' I sighed.

"What did Jackson want?", she asked.

"I don't know and I don't care," I said.

"Well you seem upset,but I have some news that will turn that frown upside down,'' she said.

"What?", I asked.

"Nazar is back in town," she said, smirking.

"And why would that be important to me?" I asked.

"Stop fronting, you know you couldn't stop talking about him after that party last year," she said.

"Exactly last year, I'm totally over him now," I said.

"Really?", she asked.

"Really," I said, lying. I couldn't wait to see him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At The Party*

We had just arrived at the party and I couldn't wait to get a drink.

"There's Nazar," Jaia said, smirking.

"He's coming over," Engrid said excitedly.

"Hey Fae," Nazar said as he made his way over. I wasn't even going to lie, Nazar was hot hell. He was 6 foot 5 inches of pure Mexican deliciousness. He had tan skin, hazel eyes, and silky black hair.

"Hello," I replied.

"Mind if I talk to you for a minute?", he asked. I shook my head and followed him upstairs into his room.

"You look good tonight?", he said.

"I always look good," I said as I flipped my hair over to the other side.

"Cocky much," he said.

"Nah just confident. Now are we going to waste our time talking or are we going to do what we both have been wanting to do for a long time?", I asked as I took off my dress.

His eyes scanned my body, appreciatively.

"I want you so bad, but are you sure your ready?", he asked.

"Positive," I said. He came over to me and kissed me, thus beginning our fuck fest.

After it as done I got out of his bed.

"Where are you going?", he asked as he touched my hip.

"To the party," I said as I pulled on my clothes.

"Why don't you just stay in bed and we can cuddle," he said. I almost snorted.

"I don't cuddle," I said.

"Well okay then, can I call you tomorrow?," he asked hopefully. I sighed.

"Look Nazar, you were a good fuck, but I can't be with you," I said.

"What? I thought we had something," he said.

"We do. We have unbelievable sexual chemistry," I said as I fixed my hair in the mirror.

"No, I thought you would like to be my girlfriend,'' he said.

"I'm flattered, but I can't be with you," I said. And with that I left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?