Chapter 15: Where Have You Been?

"Nazar," I said shocked as I saw him. I was in my car, in a parking lot and he came and knocked on my window.

I opened the door and he got in.

"Where have you been?", I asked.

"Umm...I had to take care of somethings, but I'm here officially now," he said as he leaned over and kissed me. I pulled away quick.

"I have something to tell you," I said.

"What is it?", he asked.

"I'm pregnant," I said. His eyes widened.

"H-How?", he asked.

"Before we got together I was with Jackson and he's the father," I said nervously.

"So are you guys repairing your relationship or..."

"No...um he doesn't want the baby or me," I said, remembering the last hour. There was a pack meeting and he announced this girl Natasha as his mate. I was so hurt, but they did look good together. She was much better than me, she was more prettier and thinner.

"Wow. That guy really is a dick,'' Nazar said.

"Yeah," I replied.

"So are you waiting for someone here?", Nazar asked.

"No the owner told me I could stay here. My dad kicked me out," I told him, eventhough I really didn't want to.

"Come stay with me," Nazar said.

"No, I don't want to be a burden," I said.

"Fae your pregnant and my girlfriend. I'm not going to leave you here," Nazar said.

"You still want to be with me?", I asked.

"Yes. I really do love you Fae and I can be there for the baby," Nazar said. I started crying.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"Your just so good to me. I don't deserve you," I said, crying harder.

"You deserve everything. I know you act all hard on the outside, but your so sweet and kind-hearted on the inside. You deserve the world and all the stars in the sky," Nazar said. I leaned down and kissed him.

"I love you," I whispered against his lips. He smiled and gave me a big kiss.

"I love you too,'' he said.

We went back to his house and watched movies while cuddling.

I did love Jackson, but he was no good for me. I needed a guy like Nazar in my life.

"You okay, babe?", Nazar asked me.

"Yeah," I replied as I leaned up and kissed him. He pulled me closer against his chest and I smiled. For the first time in my life I felt truly loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?