Chapter 27: Whoop That Trick

"Jackson!", I yelled as I woke up. I winced slightly, my neck still hurt like a bitch.

I looked at the time and noticed it was 3:30.

Caeli got out of school an hour ago. I jumped off the bed and ran all around. I noticed I was back in the pack house. As I walked down the hall people bowed and greeted me.

"Longtime no see, bitch," I heard someone say. I looked and noticed it was Jackson's mom.

"I don't have time for you. Where's Jackson?," I asked her.

"In his room, I'm sure you know where that is," she said, eyeing me with disgust.

"I'll deal with your ass later," I said, shoving past her. I ran inside Jackson's room and saw him getting dressed.

"Jackson! Where the hell is my daughter?!", I yelled.

"Relax, she's playing with the other kids," he said.

"And your not watching her?!", I yelled at him, walking to the door.

"There's pack members out there," he said, pulling me back to him.

"Don't touch me," I said as I slapped him.

"Stop being like this!", He said annoyed.

"Being like what?! You marked me and fucking kidnapped me!", I yelled at him.

"It's not kidnap. Your a woman for one and this is where you belong. This is where Caeli belongs. You guys will be safe here,'' he said.

"Safe from what?", I asked.

"I've been smelling rouges near your house. I don't know what they're up to, but I just want to make sure you guys are safe," he said, sincerely.

"Don't worry about me and my baby. I got us, we don't need you!", I told him.

"Stop being stubborn. This is serious shit, if you go out there the pack can't protect you! I can't protect you and Caeli alone! I have a whole pack to lead. If you want Caeli safe it is best you stay here," he said.

I heard the door open and I saw Engrid come in, in nothing but some lingerie.

"Really!? This fucking bitch is here too. Oh hell no I can't do this Lord. Fix it Jesus," I said.

"Don't call me a bitch you're a bitch. Why are you in our room anyway?", She asked, trying to flip her short ass hair.

"So you mark me, but your still dealing with this bitch?!", I yelled at Jackson.

"You marked her?", Engrid asked him angrily.

"Yes she's my mate Engrid. Whatever happened between us has been over," Jackson said to her. I stuck my tongue out at Engrid.

"You really want to claim her. She's a fucking whore!," Engrid yelled.

"I'm getting tired of your ass!", I yelled as I ran up to her and punched her. She fell back on the ground and started kicking.

I felt my wolf come out. I grabbed one of her legs and twisted it until I heard it crack. I felt my claws come out and I swiped my hand across her face, peeling off her skin.

"Ahhh!", She screamed.

"Shut up, bitch!", I yelled as I started punching her again. Blood spattering everywhere.

"Stop it Fae!", I heard Jackson yell as he pulled me away from her.

"See! She's unfit to be Luna!", I heard Jackson's mom say from the doorway.

"Shut up bitch because you can get it too!", I yelled, struggling to get out of Jackson's hold.

"Mom please take Engrid to the emergency pack hospital," Jackson said.

His mom carried her away.

"I see you still care about that bitch,'' I said to him.

"What do you want me to do? Let her die!?", He asked.

"Yes," I said to him.

"Your so irrational Fae. You need to control your anger. Engrid is going to be here to because I need to protect our child together. You need to learn to get along with her because we are all going to be around each other for a long time,'' Jackson said.

"Nah fuck that shit and fuck that bitch. After this whole rogue shit is over with, I'm taking my daughter and we are leaving. I don't want you in our lives at all," I told him.

"I'm going to see my daughter and I'm going to be in her life. You don't let me see her then I'm taking your ass to court," he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?