B.S.E.

Not really an imagine. It's how i envisioned the song, story- fashioned. Enjoy. :)

----

B.S.E.

I couldn't remember a thing from last night. But one thing was certain; I'd never forget her. Together we were the wildest of couples at that party. I don't think I've ever met a girl like her before. I'm not sure why she stood out. Maybe it's the way she walked? The way she danced? All know is she said her name was Georgia Rules.

She wouldn't come home with me. Not in my wildest dreams but I was oddly fine with that because just having her with me was good enough. I know she'll remember me and I know I'll remember her because we danced all night. To non- other than the best song ever. We sang our hearts out. I think it went 'Oh- oh- oh, yeah yeah yeah.'

We knew every line. Now I can't remember how it goes but that's not what's muddling my mind. It was the song that brought us together. The girl whose father was a dentist, the one who said I had a dirty mouth but didn't let that stop her from kissing me. And the girl, who walked straight into my heart. Through the doors and past all of the guards, just like she already owned it. But it wasn't the song that kept me thinking of her. It was a missing piece. The part she stole and refused to return. I asked her for it back but I didn't get it. She still held my heart and I was oddly fine with that.

---------

Should i continue and turn into an imagine? Or keep it the same?

Hope you liked it, make sure to vote as it keeps me writing. :)