Lovely Dye - A Harry Styles imagine

I watched him smile at his keyboard. He typed the name of an online store, one I've never heard of.  

"Hood Rats," He chuckled, "this is where all the cool kids shop." 

My head leaned against his shoulder as I spurred, "Then why are you browsing it?"  

"Hey!" He argued in mock pain. 

I could feel the muscles in his arm twitch against my cheek as he continued typing, this time searching for sweaters that this online shop carried. 

"Crew neck?" He questioned. 

"Definitely." His view moved from the screen and stared into my eyes. 

"Why so assured?" He questioned as his eyebrows drew closer together in mild confusion. 

"For starters," I mocked "the cut makes your shoulders more prominent, and you know I like my men broad." 

He smiled and suffocated a giggle as he pressed his lips to my forehead in a quick peck. "Crew neck it is." 

The cursor moved over the search button and the results were surprising. Among the many crew necks were some - putting it nicely - interesting patterns. One was of Walter White's - from Breaking Bad - face plastered all over the material covering every inch of solid colour. Next to it was one covered in leaves from a marijuana plant. "You'd look so hot in this one." I squealed trying to hide my laughter as I pointed to the last sweater on the page. It was covered in a tie dyed spiral, circling from the center.  

"Oh really?" He question like an accented purr. 

"Yes really." I smiled as I imagined him actually putting it on. His curls alone would have to struggle into the small hole and he'd be left not knowing what to match it with, which would result in calling me over for assistance like he usually did. 

"Can you get my wallet from my jacket pocket?" He asked with a serious smile forming across his mouth. 

"W-what?" I stuttered when noticed he was no longer joking. 

He nodded towards the jacket which was sprawled on the floor a few feet away from us. Slowly I peeled my back off of the wall and crawled over to the jacket. My fingeres found the gold card quickly. "Are you-" I looked back briefly and caught Harry staring at my bottom. 

"Mr. Styles!" I scolded. 

"What?" He muttered as he set the laptop to his side and slid over to me. "I was just admiring my girlfriends body, is that such a crime?" 

I was left speechless for a few seconds as I tried to conjure up what to respond. A rush of words spilled out of my mouth before my brain had time to decipher them, "It is if I'm not awar-" In the next second I could no longer speak. Not because I knew how little it bothered me that he stared - and rather enjoyed the view - but because my lips were occupied by his. The way they moved in sync forced my eyelids to close and my thoughts to muddle until they vanished. 

"You were saying." He mumbled against my lips as we parted for air. 

"Well, it really is-" And again his lips had caused mine to switch there motioning, only this time I could feel his stronghold on my bottom as he ushered me onto his lap. 

My hands were flat on his shoulders as I pushed away from him, breaking our connection. The confused look was back as his eyebrows knit together once more. 

"Only if you don't buy that sweater." I mocked. But to my surprise he leaned closer to me and the second before our lips touched he stopped, his credit card snatched from my hold as his lips held me captivated shock. 

"Fine." His hot breath blew, warming my chin and the skin around my neck.  

This time it was my eyebrows who were knitting together as he slide back to his original spot leaning against the white wall, the laptop taking my place on his lap, and his fingers occupied with typing the digits from his card into the computer. 

"Done." He smirked. Half of his mouth lifting into a satisfied grin. "Should be here tomorrow." He set the laptop down next to him again and slowly moved towards me. I relaxed my face when I realized my eyebrows were still straining. Harry puckered his lips as he got closer. "No." I mumbled pressing my open hand over his mouth. I turned away to get up but the hand that pushed Harry's face away was now being gripped by long fingers. Swiftly they pulled me, my body turning back around and colliding with his leaving me winded as he held me in his arms. "I love you, especially when you're being stubborn." He murmured.  

"I love you, especially when you're being annoying." I smiled. 

"So all of the time?" He questioned, one eyebrow lifted along with the corner of his mouth. His bright green eyes never moving away from mine. 

"So all of the time."