Little Red Pick-up

You sat in the passenger’s seat of your boyfriend’s pick- up truck. The two of you were bellowing the lyrics to the fast beat song spewing from the car stereos and pumping around the interior. Echoing through the slits of opened window. The car slowed down as the song ended.

“[Y/N] I love you.” He said turning his head from the road to leave a passion filled kiss to your desirable lips. They moved together in synchronization. Heat filling your fuzzy brain as the moment burned into your mind like the lyrics to your favorite song.

“I love you too Babe.” You whispered against his jaw line as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

He looked back at the road, picking up speed as you clutched onto his arm. Your hand closest to the window skimmed your knees finding its way to his arm. Slowly moving lower to his hand then latching onto his waist.

“What are you doing Love?” he whispered as your hand skimmed over the belt of his blue jeans.

“Not now, I’m driving Babe.” He called out before you pressed onto his growing bulge through the material of his jeans. You watched his face twist, trying to deny the pleasure as his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

“Im serious Babe.” He sighed as he intently watched the road. Multitasking against the urge to feel the pleasure you were enforcing as you bit your bottom lip moving closer to his neck where you placed wet kisses. You put more pressure on his groin as you elevated yourself to his neck. Small moans leaving his lips as one hand caught hold of your waist sitting you down.

“D-don’t.” he stuttered looking out the windshield at the darkened night. The empty road you passed left the pick- up stranded amongst the small town terrain.

“Don’t what?” you innocently mumbled against the skin under his jaw line. A loud sigh left his lips as he slowed the car down turning into a road with a few vehicles. He parked to the side of the slightly busy road, twisting his keys in the ignition until the car shut off then turned to you.

“What do you think I mean?” he seductively question, leaning closer, over the middle consol. You removed your seat belt and cupped his cheeks deepening the kiss.

The car wobbled forward, shifting up and loudly squeaking as something made hard contact with the back bumper.

“What the hell?” his angry voice mumbled, leaving your sensational lips as he turned his head to the back seat looking out the window at the driver responsible.

You both sighed shaking your heads in denial when a bright light caught the side of your face. You looked up in time to see the light gaining brightness in the night sky. It was too late when you realized what was happening. When you comprehended that the light had a twin. And with the speed the twins carried they also produced a loud muffle. High pitched and urgent as the twins lit up the pick- up.

When the beeping subsided the pick- up was already flying. Tires screeching against the cold hard ground only to be accompanied by the appearance of the sixteen wheel truck holding the twin headlights in place.

The front of the truck hit your door, denting the metal in and slamming into your body. Pushing you against the windshield as your safety belt was left forgot, hanging by the seat. The door smashed in as the glass cracked against your skull. Crystal pieces slicing into your skin and covering your body as the screeching of tires and the screams of two innocent citizens sounded in the calm night air.

Everything stopped too sudden. The car was no longer being collided into. Not from the back and not from the side. The beeping could no longer be heard as loud cries and shouting took its place. The bright lights could no longer be seen as your vision blurred. A thick black fog covering your sight when your brain became unable to process. Unable to manually move any organ, bone or muscle in your wounded body.