Follower

Follower

Your muffled screams echoed through the room. Sound waves traveled through your mouth and bounced off the nearest walls replicating the echoes. The house shook from the loud screeching as certain glass cups cracked from the pitch. 

Stomps creaked towards your dark room. The only light being provided was that of your computer screen. The same one left abandoned in the corner when you read the news. Your hands covered your flustered cheeks when you shot your face into the pillow. Scrunched face making contact with the fluffy material. Muffled cries spewing from your lips in the process.

The creaks became louder as your room door swung open.

"What the actual fuck, is going on in here? You just woke me up!" You heard her curse.

You continued to sob. Hysterical laughter slipping its way through the muffled cries as you tried to contain yourself. But with every attempt came an unsuccessful recap of the reason behind the outburst, pushing you to increasingly continue.

"Stop!" She commanded sending a shivering tingle up your spine as you removed the pillow from your face.

"It- its- it- the- it-"

"Speak god damit!" She yelled at your stutter.

You turned towards the illuminated corner and wiped at the dry tears staining your cheeks only to be re accompanied by fresh, new, steamy hot, and salty tears rushing down your face.

"If you don't speak now i swear to Go-"

"L-look" you interrupted.

A frustrated groan left her lips as she shuffle over to your tired body.

"Oh...my...God. Is that?" She pointed at the computer screen and her flesh faded from colour. A pale complexion taking over.

"Harry Styles follows you on Twitter!"